Chapter 11

*Morgan's P.O.V*

For the rest of the day we just sat around and watched movies. I couldn't pay attention because Connor and Jc kept talking.

"So Jc how many subscribers do you have now?" I heard Connor ask.

What is he talking about? I decided to listen to there conversation.

"Um about 10,000...what about you?" Jc asked.

"Around the same." Connor said. What in the world are they talking about.

"What are y'all talking about?" I said sitting up.

"How many subscribers we have on YouTube." Connor said like it was no big deal. I turned to Jc shocked.

"You have a YouTube page?" I said.

"Yeah." He said embarrassed.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I said hitting his chest.

"Because I thought you would think it was stupid." He said getting red.

"Why would I think that? I think it's awesome! I've always wanted to make a YouTube account but never got around to it." He looked at me.

"So you don't think I'm stupid for talking to a camera and posting it on the Internet?" Jc asked hopeful.

"Of course not! I think it's awesome!!" I said smiling.

"I love you Morgan!" He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too" I said laughing hugging him back.

"We'll all my friends from YouTube are here for a little while...wanna go meet up with them?" Connor asked. I forgot he was sitting there.

"Sure!" Me and Jc said at the same time.

We all got up and ran to the cars. Me and Abby Jo got in the back while Connor drove and Jc got the passenger side.

We drove to one of the guys house and Connor said all the other guys were there. We were all singing to whatever song came on the radio at the top of our lungs. After listening to what felt like 30 songs we finally pulled into a pretty big house.

We walked in and saw 3guys sitting on the couch. Connor ran up and hugged them.

"Guys! I missed you!" He yelled running up and hugging them. Me, Jc and Abby Jo all stood awkwardly while they started to have a conversation. Finally AJ broke the silence by coughing.

"Oh yeah sorry!" Connor said coming over to stand beside AJ. "This is my girlfriend Abby Jo and those are our friends Jc and Morgan" all the guys looked at us when he said our name. I just awkwardly smiled.

"Oh and this is Ricky, Sam, and Trevor!" Connor said hugging them again. "Wait where's-" before he could finish his question I felt someone behind.

"Hey babe." I turned around to see...KIAN?!?

________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I've been really busy and school is really stressing me out!

Anyway if I write a "Ricardo Ordieres" fanfiction who will read it? Comment below if you will because I have an amazing idea for him so please comment!!!

Also hit me up on my social medias!!

Kik-morgan_spears

Twitter-morgan_spears1

Keek-morgan_spears

Snapchat-morgan_spears13

Gifboom-morganmspears

Tumblr-morganspears99

Pheed-morgan_spears1

Instagram-@ niallsnapback (1D page)

@morgan_spears(personal page)

@o2l_fangirl (o2l fan page)

Feel free to hit me up on any if this sites if you ever need ANYTHING!

Thanks and I love you all!

Oh also a lot of you guys keep commenting saying stuff like "it can't be over it left of at no where!" Guys! My story isn't even close to over!! I have a lot more planned so please don't just stop reading because you think it's over!

Okay bye bye!!!!