Chapter 15

The next day just consisted of sitting around in our pajamas watching movies.

After watching what felt like 30 different movies me and Jc decided that we should go to bed.

I started brushing my teeth when I saw Jc stand in the doorway of the bathroom.

I spit and wiped my face off and looked at him.

"What do you want, Caylen?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Can't I just stand here and look at my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked with his arms around my waist.

I blushed and stood on my tip-toes to kiss him. The kiss started to get very passionate and I realized that I needed Jc now.

I grabbed him by his shirt collar, without breaking the kiss, and dragged him into my room.

I started to deepen the kiss but Jc pushed me away.

"Morgan stop." Jc said sternly.

"Why? Jc I'm ready. I love you....do you not love me?" I asked my heart starting to hurt.

"No Morgan I do love you that's why I'm not letting this go any farther." He stated firmly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Morgan I love you so much that's why I wanted our first time to be special. I didn't want to just waist our first time on just a random day. I want our first time to be special and romantic." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled because I knew he was right and I just loved his little speech. I kissed him and got in bed with Jc getting in right beside me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry if I upset you." He whispered into my neck.

"No it's fine I understand completely. I agree with you." I said scooting closer to him.

We talked until we both fell asleep.

"What the heck is going on in here?" I heard someone shout and wake me up.

I was so tired I didn't even look to see who it was...until I realized it was my dad. I emmidiatlty jumped up which woke Jc up.

"Dad! I thought you weren't coming home for another month." I said nervous.

"I was but I had two days off so I figured I would come home for the night and I find my daughter sleeping with some guy!!" He shouts the last part in my face.

"Dad it's not what it looks like I can explain." I said trying to calm him down.

"There's no explaining to do! I want him out of my house!!" He screamed pointing at Jc.

I ran in front of Jc shielding him with my body. I wasn't gonna let my dad hurt him.

The next thing I felt was my hair being pulled until my head hit the wall and I got a massive headache.

Jc immediately ran to my side.

"Morgan? Are you okay?!" He said trying to help me up.

"Get your hands off my daughter!" My dad screamed louder than I have ever heard him.

"Sir please just-" Jc started until my dad grabbed him by his neck and pulled him out of my room and I jumped up to follow them.

My dad had a strong grip on Jc's neck and he was about to throw him out the front door when I ran up and started hitting him begging him to stop.

Suddenly I felt a hand go across my face. I fell to the ground holding my burning face.

Jc got loose from my dad and ran to my side again.

"Morgan-" was all I heard until my dads fist collided with Jc's face.

"DAD!!" I gasped running to Jc but dad through him on the front porch and screamed "If I ever see you around my daughter again I swear I will kill you!"

Then he slammed the door shut and I couldn't see Jc anymore.

He turned to me with fire in his eyes.

"Why were you sleeping with him?!" My dad said getting closer to me.

"Dad I swear it wasn't what it looked like!" I said scared out of my mind.

"I never want to see you around him again! NEVER!" My dad shouted.

"But dad I love him! He's my-" I couldn't finish because he grabbed me by my neck like he did Jc.

"Never." He said sternly before throwing me on the ground and walking out.

I sit shocked as to what just happened. Just 12 hours ago me and Jc were laughing and having a good time and somehow we got here.

How am I going to live without Jc? I love him, but I'm to scared of my dad finding out. He could easily hurt both of us and I couldn't let hurt Jc.

_______________________

Oh a little sexual;) haha bet you weren't expecting this chapter at all :p

Anyway the winner of the last song had not yet answered as to what she wants so if she want a shoutout then we will probably have 2 next chapter.

Anyway here's the song for this chapter:

"I really thought you were the one, it was over before it begun."

Yeah this one is a little but harder bc everyone is guessing right so good luck;)

Kik-morgan_spears

Twitter-morgan_spears1

Keek-morgan_spears

Snapchat-morgan_spears13

Gifboom-morganmspears

Tumblr-morganspears99

Pheed-morgan_spears1

Instagram-

@morgan_spears(personal page)

@o2l_fangirl (o2l fan page)

I'm using keek and Pheed a lot so if you could follow me on those I would LOVE you!!!

Thanks for reading beautifully!

I'm gonna end the Troye Sivan way!!!

*wink* BYEEEEE!!!