Chapter 13

After having that little talk we jumped up and put our bathing suits on. I had on a teal and white polka dot bikini and threw a tank top and shorts over and ran out to the car with Jc.

"Ready?" He asked once I got in.

"Yep!" I sung excited.

When we got there we same that everyone one else was already here.

I was about to get out o the car when Jc grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Do we have to go in?" He asked hoping my answer would be no.

"Yes now come on!" I ran around the car and pulled him out. We started walking to the door and Jc immediately put his arm around me.

I don't know why he is so nervous. It's not like Kian actually really likes me, he's just a flirt.

Connor swung the door opened and pulled us in.

"Why are y'all late?" He asked pulling us outside to the pool.

"Um...I couldn't decide what bikini to wear." I answered quickly lying to get out of telling Connor about what happened with Kian at the restraunt.

"Okay?" Connor said walking outside. I was right. We are the last ones here.

As soon as Jc laid eyes on Kian he gripped my hip tighter. I gave him a reassuring smile that everything was fine.

I finally got him to let go of me and walked over to Abby Jo who was sitting in a lawn chair getting a tan.

"Whattup bestie?" I said outing my stuff in the chair beside her.

"Oh hey! Finally your here!" She laughed once she saw me.

"Yeah I couldn't pick what bikini to wear." I said using the same lie.

"We'll it must be cute if it took you this long to pick it." She laughed. I just smiled and started to take my shorts and tank top off.

"Wow!! That is really cute!" She said talking about my bikini.

"Thanks." I said sitting down with my sunglasses.

After 30 minute of just talking and tanning with Abby Jo I had to go pee.

"Hey I'll be back...gotta pee!" I chuckled telling Abby Jo and jumping up and going inside.

I used the restroom and went to grab a water bottle out of the fridge. As soon as bent down to grab the water out of the bottom shelf I heard someone whistle.

I turned around faster than you could ever imagine to see Kian standing there smirking.

"What do you want?" I said closing the shelf with my foot so I wouldn't have to bend down again.

"Well I came in to grab some water and I walked in to see the best looking girl in the world bending over." He winked at me.

I started getting nervous. I don't know what it was about Kian but I always felt like I should be watching where I go.

"So what up with you and the dork?" He said with the most annoyed voice ever.

"Dork? Um excuse me but his name is Jc and I don't appreciate you calling him a dork." I said standing up for my boyfriend.

"Whatever. What's up with you and 'Jc'" he said rolling his eyes.

"We're dating" I said with a huge grin in my face.

Kian started laughing. I just looked at him wondering what was wrong with him.

"What?"

"It's just funny that you are dating him."

"How is that funny?" I could tell my face was getting red with anger.

"Because he's such a nerd and you are a babe. Besides you could do way better than him."

"How could I do better than him?"

"Me" Kian said started walking towards me. It was like the first day we meet. I started backing up until my back hit the countertop.

"Get away from me." I said trying to sound like I wasn't afraid but my voice cracks.

"Why would you settle for him when you could have so much better?" Kian asked getting REALLY close.

He put his hand on my hip and pushed his body against mine.

"Get off of me!" I started screaming and hitting.

He started moving his head down to mine trying to kiss me.

"No! Get away!" I said trying to push him off. He gripped my side tighter.

"Shhh" he said his lips almost touching mine. I could feel his breath on my lips. I was trying so hard to get away but his grip kept getting tighter and tighter.

He was so close to kissing me when I heard someone scream.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" Kian immediately let go and backed away. I felt like I could finally breath. I ran over to hug Jc for saving me but he pushed me out if the way and stormed towards Kian.

________________________

Well since none of you commented saying yes to the game at the end of each chapter I'm gonna do it anyway:p

Okay so it will probably change each week but this week I'm gonna say some lyrics and the first person to comment the answer gets a follow/shoutout/ or whatever you think of.

Okay these are the lyrics:

"Give you this, Give you that, blow a kiss take it back. If I look inside your brain I would find lots of things cloths, shoes, diamond rings, stuff that driving me insane!!"

Okay first to comment saying the name of that song wins!!!!!

Links:

Kik-morgan_spears

Twitter-morgan_spears1

Keek-morgan_spears

Snapchat-morgan_spears13

Gifboom-morganmspears

Tumblr-morganspears99

Pheed-morgan_spears1

Instagram-

@morgan_spears(personal page)

@o2l_fangirl (o2l fan page)

Thanks for reading loves!!!! I have the best readers eva!

"Okay well I gotta go! Gotta take a dump and do some homework okay byeeeeeee!" -Connor Franta