Chapter 27- Double Date

I woke up and went to the kitchen and saw Zack sitting down.

"Hey Zack."

"Hey."

"So um Zack I uh I ."

"You can tell me."

"Well my friend told me to ask you out on a double date."

"Sure I wouldn't mind."

"Great." I went back up stairs and started texting my other friends.

Me: Hey

Kellyn: Hey

Kellyn: So did you ask him?

Me: Yes

Kellyn: Good

I stop texting Kellyn and play some games. My friend Abby started calling me.

"Hey Lily."

"Oh hey Abby."

"So watchya doing."

"Nothing much just playing games."

"Oh I'm sorry am I bothering you?"

"No your not I like texting my friends."

"Oh really I'm glad."

"Why were you worried there for a second?"

"Yes you know me to well, Lily."

"Yeah I know." I smiled.

"Well I'm going to let you get back to your game and I will talk to you later see ya."

"See ya." I hang up and went downstairs. It is 3:30 the date doesn't start until 6:00 so that leaves with 2 hours and 30 minutes left.

~Skip time~

Ok it is 5:30 time to get ready for the date. I want to take a shower and then put on my blue dress. Then i went downstairs. I saw Zack in his suit. Man he looks handsome. He looked at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful." I smiled.

"Thank you, you look very handsome." He blushed and said thanks. We went to the place were my friend told me to go. I saw her there and sat down.

"Lily you finally came."

"Well yeah but it's not just me who came." I pointed at Zack and he just laughed a little and I kissed him. We ate our food and Kellyn accidently spilt water on me. I qiuckly dried myself without her noitcing. Which was good. We all went home and I put my PJs on and went to sleep.