Chapter 14-Capture

After that miserable day I went into my bedroom and sleep. I woke up at midnight and I heard knocking at the door. It was Abby she kept panting after all the running.
"Lilyanna Nelly had been captured."

"W-what really my gosh."

"Please help me."

"OK I will help."

"Thank you"
We went to find Nelly and the person that captured her. I see Nelly and went after her. The person jumped at me with a sword. I grabbed my sword.
"Want to fight, I'll give you a fight."
I charged right at him. He plugged the sword right through me. Blood came down from my shirt.
"Lilianna!"
Tears came from Abby's eyes she got very angry she charged right at the person and kept stabbing him until he was dead.
"Lilyanna!"
She charged at me and I was laying down bleeding to death. I pulled the sword and tried to free Nelly. Abby grabbed my cell phone and called Zack. "Zack you need to come here right now."

"Why what happened and why are you up at midnight?"

"It's a long story come here now."
She hanged up and ran towards me. Nelly was helping Abby to keep me awake and alive. Zack came and was shocked. He picked me up and went to his place he grabbed bandages and handed to Abby to rap me. He went outside of the room and just sat. After Abby was done Zack came in and sat on the bed. Tears was in his eyes I woke up and saw that he was crying. I hugged him he turned around and saw me. He was happy and hugged me.
"I'm glad that your okay."

"Heh me too,"
We smiled and I got up and went to the kitchen and sat down. My head was acing. I was still tired after last night's fight. As long as Nelly is safe then I'm Ok.