Chapter 16-Vampires

My friends were all around me and trying to wake me up. I was in a deep sleep. I dreamt about my childhood when I met Zack. He was my only friend back then. We went in to this place and there was this vampire I tried to go after Zack but I blocked him and got bitted. Zack went into tears and started going after the vampire and the vampire just let him go. Zack was surprise that I was alive. But I also dreamt that he was at the same place but he got bitted. I knew it isn't real. Then I kept thinking. I woke up and my friends were looking like I killed someone.

"uhh why are you guys giving me that look."

" you were tossing and turning" the other agreed with Kellyn. I got up and went to Zack.

"Zack, are you ok?"

"Yeah I just know why you were tossing and turning."

"Really?"

"Yeah you were dreaming about our childhood weren't you."

"Yeah I was."

"You know that it was true right."

"About the vampire." He look at me and nodded. I felt really bad.

"So Zack did you got affective?"

"I don't wasn't to say.'

"you did, did you." He started crying and he hugged me and bit me. I didn't care.

"sorry Lilianna I didn't mean." he cover himself.

"Zack your fine I don't care if you bite me or anything."

He sniffed "really?" I nodded and hugged him.