Chapter 37- The Meeting

I kept thinking why don't Zack meet Mya and Shu tonight. I mean Zack already knows my mermaid side so why not. I met Zack in kitchen table and sat in a chair. "So Zack I was wondering if you want to meet my merfriends."
"Sure I would to meet your friends." I smiled and started talking about Mya and Shu.  He just nodded his head and went up to our room. I just went up our room and took a nap since I stayed up all night.

                                                        *TIME SKIP*

I woke up and went downstairs. "Hey honey um you took quiet a nap."

"Heh sorry." I look at the time and I just woke up at the right time. "Alright ready to see Mya and Shu?" He nodded and we went out the door. We went to the beach and saw Mya and  Shu but they try to hide.

"it's okay girls he's trusted." The girls got out of hiding and sat on a rock and waved. I waved back and told them to come over here. They listen and came to the sand part of the beach. "Hi my name is Zack."

"Hi my name is Mya and this is Shu."  They started smirking and started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I was confused.

"So Lily is he your boyfriend?" They started giggling and Zack hold my hand.

"You pretty much guess it." They looked at me shocked, Zack let go of my hand and put his hand on my waist to pull me closer to him. The girls looked at me and smiled. "So are we going to go to have fun or we are just stand here and stare at nothing." They laughed and the girl and got dried. We decided to go to Mine and Zack's house again. All we really did is just talk about how me and Zack are dating and how we met. (If you read Chapter 5-Trouble you will know what I mean.) We told them the story and all that. It was getting morning and the girls had to leave again. We waved and they were out. I sigh,  I sat on Zack's lap and kiss him. I pulled away and hugged him. "Another day ahead."

"Yup." We laughed and I fell asleep on his shoulder.