Bonus Chapter: The Honeymoon

"Panda Eyes, there's nothing to be afraid of. All we're doing is flying across the ocean to get to Hawaii."

"Did you not just hear the words that came out of your mouth? Across the ocean?" Dani shivered as she gripped the arm rests of her airline seat. "What if we crash? You know I don't know how to swim. I told you we should just have our honeymoon in New York. We could've had a road trip. I'm still saying you cheated at that game of Connect Four."

Dani tightened the jacket she was wearing around herself as she sat in one of the leather seats of first class. She had an aisle seat but refused to look towards Jax who was near the window.

"Don't be a sore loser. You lost fair and square. I beat you all three times which meant Hawaii not New York."

"I'm not a sore loser."

"You sound like one," Jax chuckled. 

"Well you sound like a Jaxass," Dani mumbled.

"Every word out of your mouth sounds sore. Should I kiss it and make it better?"

"Jax—"

He leaned over and quickly kissed her before she could continue, "What? It's still not better? Again?"

Dani giggled when he leaned in for a second kiss.

"Champagne?"

Both Dani and Jax looked up to see the stewardess staring at them, a smile plastered on her face.  

"What do you say, Panda Eyes? How about some bubbles for your troubles?"

Dani looked up at the stewardess who was professional enough not to question his nickname for her.

"We're on our honeymoon," Dani said.

"Congratulations."

"It's also my first time flying," Dani gave a nervous laugh. "So I probably should take some champagne."

"Yes, ma'am," the stewardess passed them both champagne flutes and poured their drinks.

After the stewardess made her way to the next passenger, Jax held up his champagne flute and smiled, "A toast. To my beautiful bride—"

"Wife," Dani corrected.

"That's right. To my beautiful wife. Thank you for marrying me and," he lowered his voice to a whisper, "for agreeing to give me a personal Victoria Secret runway show later."

"What?"

"Of course I'll do my part to make sure the show is successful. I'll be the audience and your stylist or whoever the person is that helps you in and out of your lingerie."

"Jax, what are you talking about?"

"Didn't Dolores tell you? It was her idea."

Dani shook her head, "No. I didn't even pack a ton of lingerie."

"So you were just planning on being naked during most of our honeymoon?" Jax pretended to sound offended before wiggling his eyebrows, "Sounds good to me." He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue teasing the corner of her mouth.

"Jax, stop we're in public."

"So? You're my wife now."

"Jax—"

Before Dani could continue, a portly bald man stumbled and fell across Dani, causing her to spill her drink.

Jax stood up pushing the man away from Dani who was trying to keep the man's hands from her own.