EPILOGUE

KYLA'S POV

Two years later

"Come on Tucker daddy's waiting" I said to my hyper two year old. Today was his birthday and we were on our way to his party at my parents house.

I made the mistake of letting him pick his clothes today and was currently running around in a batman mask, superman cape with matching shirt, jean shorts with Flash on th back and Lightening McQueen slippers.

"Time for party mama?" he asked in his cute little baby voice.

"Yes baby time for party" I said taking him into my arms. We walked outside to meet Cole who was standing by the car waiting. Tucker beamed when he saw his daddy.

"Daddy"  he said struggling to get down. I put him down and he ran into Cole's extended his arms.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. Cole was looking so handsome in his Polo shirt and matching shorts.  Tucker was the spitting image of him.

"Hey little man what took you so long" he said tickling his tummy.

"He had to find the perfect outfit and kept me waiting" I informed him.

"Colby Tucker Bradley Michelson what did I tell you about making Mommy late"  he said playfully.

He was named after Cole but we called him Tucker to keep down confusion.

"I sorry Daddy"

"It's okay since it's your birthday but next time I give all your cookies to the cookie monster" Cole playfully threatened and Tucker laughed. He loved the cookie monster off Seseme Street although he liked super heroes more. His Dad was the coolest there was in his eyes which I thought was so cute.

Cole buckled Tucker in and we were off. When we got there everyone yelled happy birthday and clapped for Tucker. He smiled and laughed from all the attention clapping as well. Cole put him down and he immediately ran over to play with Race and Mya's daughter Azriel. She was a cute little one year old girl with long curly hair she looked like Mya with Race's eyes. She would be two and four months.

I watched them play for a while before going to greet everyone. Cole followed me and we chatted with our parents for a while before I went to go find my brother. Him and Jessica had six month old twin boys and I couldn't wait to see my nephews they were so cute.

"Hey sis" he said embracing me. It felt like forever since I saw him even though it was only a month ago.

"Hey Jace. Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Damn you haven't seen me in a month and the first thing you ask is where are my kids?" he said playfully.

"Yes my nephews are more important"  I told him grinning. He knew how much I loved them already.

"Their out back with Jessica and Jana"  he said smiling.

I ran out the door and he shook his head laughing. I was a proud aunt.

I saw the four of them and Jessica immediately handed little Jason to me and I finished giving him his bottle. She knew I would only sulk if she didn't.

Little Cason was napping in the playpen that was set up.

"How are you guys?" I asked the two of them.

"Never better" said Jessica.

"Fine accept for these carvings"  said Jana. She was in her third month and would be giving birth soon to her and Nigel's first son.

"It'll pass" I told her truthfully.

Just as I answered Cole, Nigel and Jace came out to join us.

"Where's Tucker?" I asked Cole.

"Being spoiled by his grandparents.  He sent me to get you it's almost time to cut the cake and open presents"

"Okay" I told him handing Jason to Jace.

"I better take Cason upstairs and lay him down" said Jessica picking him up and going inside we followed her and waited until she came back down to start singing and cutting the cake which was three layers, each layer a different favor, and Toy Story themed.

We  sang happy birthday and after everyone got a piece and Tucker's face was covered in icing I cleaned him up and let him open his gifts.

His face lit up when he saw them all. He had so many I didn't know how we would get them home.

He got a electric car big enough for him to fit in and drive from me and Cole, a Batman cave from Jace and Jessica, a Vtech from Race and Mya, a play drum and piano set from my parents, and a tricycle from Cole's parents not mention the stuff he got from various pack members.

I watched him play in awe at how happy he was. Cole came behind me and wrapped me into his arms. I sighed in content.  I could never get tired of his scent it still drove me crazy.

He kissed my neck softly and placed his head on my shoulder. It was a sweet gesture but I had to stop from moaning at the feel of his lips on my neck so close to my mark.

"What's going through that pretty little head if yours Lala?" he asked.

"Just how lucky I am to have you and Tucker in my life"  I told him truthfully.

"I'm the lucky one baby. I saw you playing with Jason earlier. You thinking about having another?"  he asked and I couldn't help but smile.

"Maybe it depends"  I said teasingly.

"On what?" he asked amused.

"If you're up for the challenge" I said turning to face him grinning.

He growled playfully.

"I'm always up for it. I want you to give a daughter that looks just like you" he said and I could see the honesty in his eyes.

"Hmm maybe we can work on that"  I said walking away swaying my hips. I knew he was watching.

The next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

This is why he would always be the man of my dreams.