THE AGREEMENT PART 2

He wanted to take down Nigels pack. I had met Nigel before briefly while his father was still in power. I knew their pack was strong and would not be easy to take them down. However he knew where my mate was and I would do anything to get her back.

"That won't be a problem. But first help me get in contact with the girl I showed you. Go back to your territory and tell her who I am then bring her to me. Trust me she will come willingly. After I have her I have an idea on how to take down a few packs including Nigels" "Agreed" he said and we shook hands and made plans to head back to his territory the next morning.

I could hardly stand to wait much longer. My mate would soon be in my arms again. After a restless night full of anticipation we made our way to the outskirts of the territory. I could faintly smell her scent but it would be suicide to cross into the territory.

"Just go in and locate her. Tell her Travis is looking for her then bring her back here" He crossed the border without a problem. Lucky for him he had not been gone long or he would have been considered rogue and killed on sight.

I paced back and forth anxiously waiting for him to return. About an hour and a half passed and her scent hit me like a ton of bricks. "Travis" she screamed as she ran to me embracing me. "Hello love" I said to her breathing in her intoxicating scent. "She's your mate!" my accomplice, whose name I learned was Brian, said shocked.

"Yes" I told him after kissing my mates soft lips. "But how?" "Nevermind that now the important thing is I have her back. The next thing we need to do is gather some information before we attack. I need to know everything you two know about this pack. It is closely linked to the pack you want to take down Brian and if we succeed we can take over them both."

Since my mate had not been here long she was not completely loyal to the pack. Therefore she did not take much convincing to tell me what she knew. Brain on the other hand had been raised in the pack and did not want to betray it.

His desire to take down Nigels pack however proved greater than his loyalty so he told me what he knew.

"My love I hate to leave you but I have no choice. We are going to need to gather followers so that I can help Brian and take down the pack that tore us apart. Now that I found you I can keep in touch with you. When we have taken down the packs we can be together like mates should and I will make you my luna" She beamed at the thought of being my luna. I kissed her once more and she and Brian crossed the border. I then set off to gather follwers. These alphas better watch their backs.

OOOO THE PLOT STARTS TO THICKEN. ANY IDEA ON WHO TRAVIS' MATE IS? DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE. ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY CALLED THE MATE SHE REJECTED. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND STAY TUNED.