THE ANNOUNCEMENT

(Hey guys before you start reading I want to say you so much. This is my first book and I happy just seeing a few people have read it. Feel free to comment and vote I wanna know what you guys think.)

(COLBYS POV CONTINUED)

She walked up to me and kissed me. It was the most amazing kiss I had ever had and I could feel all the love and passion she felt for me. It was like I died and went to heaven. I kissed her back with everything I had before she pulled away.

"Hang on to the feeling of that kiss because you won't be getting anymore for awhile and hands off the merchandise as well. You are only allowed to touch my hands and waist until I say otherwise. I can't beleieve you did that in front of all those people" she said in disbelief.

I knew it was bad timing but she was so damn sexy when she was angry. "You know you liked it" I said smirking. Her jaw dropped a little before she regained her composure. She turned and walked away swaying her hips extra slow. It was then I knew it was going to be physical and emotional torture not to kiss and touch her. Hell I was in trouble.

KYLAS POV

I knew he was watching me as I swayed my hips extra slow walking out the diner. I had to teach him a lesson although he wasn't wrong when he said I enjoyed it. I walked over to my car and saw Jana and Nigel waiting.

Nigel had a look on his face that said I heard the whole thing. Jana was smiling as well.

"Whats so funny" I asked her.

"Who knew we would both find our mates in the same day" she replied.

I smiled knowing that she couldn't be happier for me.

Nigel kissed her and I could tell they already loved each other.

"Who knew you would taste this good I can't wait to get you alone" he told her.

"Too much information and Nigel just a heads up you have some work ahead of you in that department" I told him looking at Jana's blushing nervous face.

She was a virgin and so was I but Jana had to be the most innocent and nieve person when it came to sex. She barely knew where the parts went and was extremely shy about the topic.

My mate was walking up behind me. I could smell his intoxicating scent of pine tree, fresh rain, and oak. It almost like smelling a tropical rainforest but with a rugged edge to it.

I was unlocking my car and about to get in the drivers seat when he took my keys.

"What the hell?" I said trying to grab them back unsuccessfully. He handed them to Nigel and said "You gorgeous are riding with me"

Jana's mouth dropped open and he raised an eyebrow at her. "I am surprised she didn't kill you that car is her baby" she said with amazement.

He looked at me and the look on my face confirmed everything she said.

"Babe I'm sorry" he said knowing full well he was already in trouble.

"It's okay just show me to your car and Nigel one scratch on her and your a dead man" I said. Nigel just laughed used to my threats by now. I hopped in the passengers seat of his red Ferrari and he turned to me grinning.

"Lets play 50 questions" he said. "The game is called 20 questions" I corrected him. "Not for me I wanna know everything about and then some" he said. I could tell he was serious. "Ok me first what's your full name?" I asked.

"Colby Jacob Brinston Michelson. My turn, what's your full name?" he said looking over at me.

"Kyla Grace Langston my turn any second languages" I asked him curiously. "Spanish and French what about you?"

"Just Spanish. Favorite color?"

"Blue" he said looking up and down my body.

My wolf purred and said "Mate finds us atrractive let mate kiss touch"

"O hush" I told her shutting her out going back to the game.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked.

"I have three pink blue and purple"

The game went with random questions until we finally pulled up to the house. When we arrived my parents and Nigels parents were waiting. I guess he told them about me finding my mate.

"My baby I'm so happy for you" my mom said embracing me.

"Thanks mom" I told her smiling looking over at my dad who seemed less than thrilled.

He walked over to my mate and said "If you hurt my daughter in any way I will personally hunt you down and kill you" he said in all seriousness.

"Rick don't scare our daughters mate away" my mom said.

"Don't worry about him son he can be a little protective sometimes" she told Colby who I have decided to call Cole for short. Cole seemed somewhat surprised but regained his composure.

"I understand completely Mrs. Langston I would be protective too if I had a daughter as beautiful as his"

My mom beamed and said "You can call me Diana"

The Alpha then cleared his throat getting everyones attention.

"Im going to mind link the pack and we will make the announcement tonight that my son has found his Luna" he said. I sure hope Jana's ready.