WHERES MY MATE PART 3

COLBYS POV

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HES NOT YOUR FUCKING MATE?!" I yelled furiously. I was fighting the urge to shift again and it was becoming a losing battle.

My hands tightened considerably still around her throat. Her feet were now dangling off the ground. She began gasping for air. I realeased her only because I needed an explanation.

She fell to the floor clutching her chest and fought desperately to get air into her almost collapsed lungs. "EXPLAIN NOW" I said in my alpha tone.

She crawled to the sofa and took a deep breath before she began to speak.

"I met him five years ago at a pack meeting. He was being chosen for warrior and I couldn't help but admire him. I developed a crush and everyone told me to stay away from him. They said he had lost his true mate a couple years ago and was delusional.

I didn't listen. I thought he was sweet and decided to look past all the rumors. The more time we spent together he began calling me his true mate. I thought it was a little odd but I didn't dwell on it. I loved him.

I never found my mate and I started to doubt I even had one. Here was a man who would go the ends of the earth for me, I couldn't give that up.

Everything was fine until he got really possessive. He hit me a couple of times but I forgave him. I didn't really mind that he was jealous, it showed he cared, but the unmated males who despised him certainly did.

He wasn't friendly, to be honest most people hated him because of his arrogance and the way he would treat me at times. They told me I was a fool and began telling him that I wasn't his mate and never would be, that I would leave him as soon as my mate came along.

Everytime he would hear things like that he would loose control getting him into trouble with the alpha. One night I made the mistake of sleeping with the alphas son at a party. I was drunk. To be honest I loved Travis but I always felt something was missing. Now I realize what that something was and that Travis can't feel that void.

Naturally after that night the alphas son told everyone about us being together. Travis shifted after telling him he was lying. I never told him the truth. I didn't want to hurt him but ended up doing it anyway.

After he took a brutal beating they had plans to execute him but not before they banished me. Thats how I ended up here. They thought that getting rid of me and killing Travis would be the best solution.

I never meant to hurt anyone. I just wanted the love that Travis gave me that no one else would. I never wanted to see him for what he was. When he left me, called me a whore, and said that I tricked him I finally realized how crazy he really was.

I don't know where he is but I do know that he is working with a guy named Brian and that they had plans to take down Alpha Nigels pack, and then yours. I am sad to say that I had a part in helping him plan all this. I am truly sorry alpha and will accept my punishment as I know I deserve it."

I was shocked listening to her story. I knew that some of a bitch was crazy. I could tell by the way he looked at my mate. Yeah the fucker thought I didn't know it.

I had to tell Nigel about Brian. He had been a part of my pack so I felt somewhat responsible. It also explained how they were able to kidnap Jana and Kyla so easily. I didn't know how Kyla fit into this but if the that asshole thought that she was is mate he would be sorry.

"Let there be no question, you will most definitely be punished. The only reason I'm letting you live is because you confessed and your female. Other than that you would most certainly be dead. You will be placed in the dugeons until your trail. Race is on his way to escort you. Consider yourself lucky" I walked out the doorway since I had already kicked the door down.

"Nigel I might have a lead. Meet me at the border with your trackers and warriors" I mindlinked.

As soon as I met with Nigel I had a pack meeting to call. They picked the wrong damn luna to kidnap. I was going to get her back and Travis was going to pay with his life.