WHERES MY MATE???

NIGELS POV

My little mate was so cute. We were currently on our way back from our second date and she was blushing furiously because I was constantly telling her how beautiful she was.

"Did that make you uncomfortable sweetheart?" I asked playfully.

She was so shy and innocent. I couldn't help but tease her just to get a reaction. "Nile you know I hate when you say things like that all the time I'm not that beautiful"

I growled at her lack of confidence. "Jana how many times do I have to tell you not to doubt yourself. If you keep it up I will punish you"

Ky had told me I would have some work ahead of me and boy she wasn't kidding. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you" she said in a voice barely louder than a wisper.

"Don't apologize I just wish you could see yourself the way I do" I told her truthfully.

I didn't know what I did in a past life to deserve her. She was perfect. Even without the mating bond I would have thought so. She was so kind and she cared about the pack tremendously. Despite what she thought she was already a great Luna. Everyone loved her.

"I promise I will try" she said a little more confidently. I don't know what happened to make my little mate so self conscious but I knew I would spend my life trying to make it right if I had to. We pulled up to the pack house and Jace ran out immediately. I could tell something was wrong.

"There has just been an attack" he informed me. I immediately went into alpha mode. "Tell MiKe and James they need to come watch. You come with me you can fill me in on the way"

Two minutes later they came out to take Jana. "Make sure you guard her with your life" I ordered them. They bowed their heads to show they understood and me and Jace set off. We headed to the sight where the attack had occured.

They had gotten away apparently but I wanted to make sure everything was secure. "How did this happen?" I asked Jace. "I have no idea when there were no signs that they trespassed. At least the guards on duty say they didn't have any trespassers"

There was definitely something wrong with this picture. The only people allowed through were from Coles or my own territory. He always notified me when someone was crossing the border.Whoever it was had to have been clever enough to escape the guards or well known enough not to be noticed. Either way some guards were in a hell of a lot of trouble.

"I want to meet with the guards. There is something funny going on here and if they have let somebody onto my territory have mercy on thier souls"

"I have already had them sent to the dungeons to await punishment. You can question them when you are ready" Jace said.

I was headed to do just that when James mindlinked me "Sir ummm the Lunas missing"

I took off moving faster than the speed of light Jace right behind. If Jana was not there when I got back there was gonna be hell to pay.

I made it to the front door. It was in my way so I ripped it clean off the hinges I threw it somewhere in the distance and it shattered into pieces. I ran up stairs to my room where Jana was supposed to be. I saw James cowering in the coner.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MATE!" I screamed. "I don't know sir she was here and when I came back in she was gone" I let out a fierce growl and grabbed him by the throat.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN GONE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HER!" I threw him and he fell through the desk on the other side of the room but I didn't care. I grabbed the sixty inch tv and threw it out the window. I punched the wall so many times you could play connect the dots with all the holes.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MIKE" I screamed running down the stairs. I needed something else to take my anger out on and he was the perfect target.

I smelled his scent but I was to out of it to follow it properly. I ripped the living room couch apart before throwing it as well. I broke the coffee table in two and then I saw him in the kitchen. I believe he wet himself and rightfully so.

I grabbed and began punching him repeatedly. "Stop man your gonna kill him" Jace said but I wasn't listening. My parents walked in and my father tried to pull me off but I just threw him off my back. "Son stop this" my mom pleaded.

"ITS ALL HIS FUCKING FAULT HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET HER OUT OF HIS SIGHT" I screamed still punching him breaking a few ribs. I would get angrier everytime he would try to heal.

"NILE STOP" I heard Kyla scream. I didn't know when she had gotten here but it didn't matter at the moment. All of a sudden ten arms grabbed me trying to pull me away. Cole had joined my father, Jace, and two of my warriors. That didn't stop me from trying to break free.

"Nile look man I know your hurting but this isn't helping. We gotta try to find her" Cole said.

As much as I hated to admit it I knew he was right. "Yeah man we gotta figure out how this happened you have try to connect with her she hasn't been gone long we will find her" Jace said.

I was starting to calm down and they let me go. "Jana baby can you hear me?" I said through mindlink. I got no answer. I let out another howl. "CALL A PACK MEETING NOW ANYBODY NOT HERE DIES" I said to Jace.

Any body not in attendance would be treated as guilty of treason. I needed my mate and I needed her now. When everyone arrived I made the announcement.

"YOU ALL KNOW WHY YOUR HERE YOUR LUNA HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED. I WANT EVERYBODY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF PREGNANT WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO SEARCH. WE WILL BREAK INTO GROUPS BASED ON ABILITY" I said in my alpha tone. Everybody nodded in occurrence. "WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL STANDING HERE FOR SHIFT AND FIND HER. I WANT ALL PAWS RUNNING AROUND THIS TERRITORY. I WANNA SEE TAILS IN THE DAMN AIR. EVERY DAMN TRACKER WITH THEIR NOSE ON THE FUCKING GROUND. ALL WARRIORS PREPARING FOR A FIGHT. SHIT DO SOEMTHING. MOVE"

Everyone scattered and I shifted and went down to the dungeons. These mutherfuckers are about to start talking.