POWER EXCHANGE PART 2

KYLAS POV

I woke up the next morning wondering how I would tell Cole I was ready for everything, to accept my position as Luna, to be fully mated, to spend forever with him.

I looked over at his sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful snoring slightly with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. He was so perfect. There was no way I wouldnt want to spend the rest of my life waking up to that face.

I carressed his cheek not being able to resist touching him. His perfect lips turned upwards into a smiled. "Morning baby" He said in a voice sexy voice deep and husky from sleep.

I smiled back at him knowing he was happy because his eyes were a bright hazel instead of thier usual green. "Hey you wanna go to breakfast with my parents at the packhouse I don't really feel like cooking?" he asked. "Sure I don't really feel like cooking either" "Ill mind link them and let them know were coming" he said leaning up and kissing my cheek. "Im going to go shower" I told him removing his arm that weighed a ton from around my waist and climbing out of bed. I could feel his eyes burning hole into as I walked over to the bathroom. "MATE WITH MATE NOW?" my wolf asked excitedly. "No not now later" I told her. She retreated into the back of my mind and if she were a human Im sure she would have been pouting.

I showered, got dressed and went downstairs to wait on him. "Lets go babe" I turned around when I heard his voice. I couldn't help but stare as he came down the stairs putting his gold rolex around his wrist. He looked amazing in his dark green Polo shirt that matched his eyes. His black jeans were hanging low and his muscles flexed with every movement. His tatooes seemed even more noticable as he made his way towards me. My wolf and I just wanted to "KYLA! If you don't stop right now I will take you upstairs, grip those sexy legs of yours, throw them in the air, and fuck you so hard you forget your own name" I looked into his eyes and they were full of lust changing from dark brown to black. I blushed knowing he meant every word. The worse part was that it was exactly what I wanted.

We walked to the packhouse after we both calmed down. We sat down at the table and waited for his parents. Next thing I knew I was being embraced by his mother. "Kyla dear it seems like I haven't seen you for ages my son has been keeping you all to himself" "Nice to see you too Mrs.Michaelson" I said to her returning her hug. I felt warmth raidating from her it was like hugging my own mother. My wolf was happy knowing that she liked and accepted us.

"Son you really should bring her around more often I want to get to know my daughter " his father said. I could help but grin like an idiot as he smiled at me. Knowing that he agreed with his wife made me feel like part of the family. Mrs. Michaelson went to get the food to bring to the table and I quickly went to give her a hand. She had made, eggs, sausages, bancon, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, and grits.

"Wow you didn't have to got through so much trouble" I told her as I stared at the food in amazement. "It was no trouble at all dear" she said to me as everyone begin piling food on their plates.

About halfway through breakfast his father said "Have you two given any thought as to when you want the ceremony to be?" "How about tonight?" I said before I could stop myself.

Everybody stopped eating and looked at me. Mr. and Mrs. Michaelson were beaming and Cole looked shocked.

"Lala you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured or anything we can wait." "I'm sure" I said immediately. Damn I couldn't seem to keep my mouth shut.

"I think its a wonderful idea" his mother said happily. "As do I the sooner the better. I will make the arrangements" his father said with a tone that meant there would be no more discussion.

We continued eating and when we were done I decided to call my parents, my mom picked up on the third ring. "Hi mom" I said feeling a little nervous. "Hi sweetheart how is everything?" "Everything is great" "Whats wrong?" she asked immediately.