9 the choice

Stiles felt shaky as he sat down as he watched Deaton stand calmly but his eyes were filled with worry.

"You have created a connection to two packs." Deaton explained.

"But ... I didn't." Stiles said as he felt the pull inside between Scott who was too his right and the pack that was all around him in the room. He even felt the stretched connection to Peter where ever he was out there.

He felt like his muscles were over extended.

"You did. You connected to Scott." Deaton explained. "Now you are both an Emissary to Derek's pack and to Scott. The pain you are feeling is your spark being pull by both of the connection."

Stiles eyes were flickering again and his head was buzzing again. "I... don't understand..." Rubbing his temples he felt overwhelmed.

"Is it hurting him?" Derek asked from beside Stiles as his form slowly changed back to human. The rest of the pack change back as well. They are hovering close to Stiles.

Deaton persed his lips. "Yes."

"Could you be more vague?" Stiles asked sardonically as he rubbed at the pain blooming in his skull.

Deatons voice got fuzzy as suddenly his eyes flared and then pain exploded in his skull and suddenly he saw Scott in a forest stumbling around looking lost. It was dark. There was a full moon shining in the sky and he was calling out for someone.

He started to panic and reached inside his pocket to get his inhailer and his fingers slipped and he dropped his inhailer.

Cursing and dropping to his knees and trying to feel for his inhailer on the ground and using his phone to look for it.

Suddenly a howl sounded from close by and Scott yelled in terror. The next thing he saw was some hulking thing running at Scott and Scott screaming in terror and getting bitten.

Stiles felt himself scream and arch and pain lance through his side as he felt what had happened to Scott.

Then the hulking wolf was gone and Scott was left bleeding and passing out on the ground.

Stiles gasps and whimpers as he is shaking from the pain as another separate vision comes to him.

The alpha getting gunned down by hunters and cut in half.

When he comes too, he is on the floor seizing and Derek and Isaac, Deaton and Scott are all holding him down and he has a belt in his mouth.

Suddenly he goes limp as he has no energy left and blood flows from his nose.

He feels Derek and Isaac touching him and pulling the physical pain from him. He takes a breath and his vision fades slightly as he nearly blacks out.

"Stay awake Stiles. Stay awake." Deaton puts smelling salts under his nose and he coughs and flinches away.

"Stiles-holy shit- Stiles man- are you okay- fuck what is happening?" Scott is holding onto his arm.

Derek growls at Scott and puts his hand on Stiles chest. "This wouldn't be happening if you didn't come here."

"S-stop... fi---ting..." Stiles swallows and tastes blood. He can feel the connection pulling as they touch him at the same time. But while they are touching him it is almost like they are squeezing his core instead of stretching him.

"What did you see?" Erica asks from a couple of feet away.

Stiles licks his lips and coughs again. "Scott getting bitten... then... the alpha that bit him... killed by hunters..."

"What? Do... did you just have a vision?" Scott asked in shock.

"It's a long story." Erica flipped her hair.

"Deaton, what do we do to reverse this?" Derek asked as he kept touching Stiles pulling pain as much as he can.

Deaton frowned and looked between them all. "The only way to do that is for Stiles to cut the link but he's too young to learn how to do that safely."

"There has to be another way." Isaac snapped as his eyes glow golden as he caressed Stiles hair.

Stiles was pale and sweat was slick across his skin. His eyes were flickering back and forth.

Deaton took a deep breath. "There are things you all can do to fix this. You can kill Scott-"

"That is not an option right?" Scott asked incredulously.

"Or you can become apart of Derek's pack." Deaton said with a straight face.

"What will happen to Stiles if Scott refuses?" Isaac asked while placing Stiles head in his lap and being very protective over him.

Deaton crouched down beside Stiles and looked at Stiles condition carefully. "I'm not sure... He might not survive..."

"He'll die?" Scott asked in a hushed whisper as terror was shining in his eyes.

Deaton nodded his head and wiped the blood from Stiles nose and mouth. "His spark is being torn apart by the two packs... It could kill him the next time he has a vision..."

Stiles was trembling and barely conscious.

Suddenly Boyd was behind Scott and grabbing him holding him in a head lock. "Do it now! Before he has another vision!"

"Wait! What? Don't kill me!" Scott was yelling as he tried to fight against Boyd.

Suddenly Derek was infront of Scott and he was wolfed out growling his eyes glowing red. "It's your choice. Become apart of my pack. Or die. I wont let Stiles die."

Erica was holding Stiles with Isaac now and Cora was helping Boyd hold Scott now.

"Are you kidding?!" Scott thrashed in their hold.

Stiles trembled harder as he felt the stretch again and his breath was harsh as he grimaced and gritted his teeth as he clutched at his chest. "D-derek... Scott... d-don't..."

"Chose now!" Derek snarled as his claws grew sharper.

Scott's eyes flared golden as he trembled in Cora and Boyds grip. He looked over to Stiles who was so pale and looked like he was about to go into another sezier. "Do it... I want to be in your pack! Do it before Stiles is hurt anymore!"

Suddenly Derek looks like he respects Scott a little more. Then he rips Scott's shirt up and bites into Scott's side right over where the other alpha bit him. Scott roars in pain.

A pulse of power flows through Stiles and he arches and screams in Isaac and Erica's arms.

As Derek pulls hisfangs out Scott and Stiles both go limp and pass out in the arms of the onesholding them.