Part 30

I asked for 5 votes, and I got 7 :) I know it doesn't sound like much, but too me it does! Thank you to all of you who are reading! You make me soooo happy! Please continue to vote and comment, it moves my book up in the rankings. Love you all! Here is Part 30!!

Chipz!!

***

Distant

The past few weeks have been a nightmare. I’ve been so busy. Teachers have been dumping loads of work on us; Trisha’s started planning her wedding; and the State Cheer-Off is in a month. I haven’t had any time to relax!

What’s worse is that I haven’t spent time with Tommy in ages. I’m not kidding. I haven’t been using the bus lately and I’m always rushing in and out off classes. This has nothing to do with my work though. I just can’t face Tommy after that confrontation (and kiss) with Jay. It just doesn’t feel right. I feel like I’ve betrayed Tommy’s trust. Actually, I have betrayed his trust. I’ve kissed another guy twice.

On both occasions, I didn’t resist. Well I did but by then the damage had been done. I haven’t been able to ignore Tommy’s calls, though. I’m so ridden with guilt. Our conversations are so flat. We don’t talk for long. It’s my fault. I think Tommy’s giving up on me slowly. Or he’s giving me my space. But he’ll get sick of my offish attitude eventually. Maybe it’s best that he dumps me. He deserves so much better.