Anxious punishment

The long awaited smut scene I hope you enjoy babes 😏😏😳💕

3rd person pov

Zayn waited anxiously for his punishment, he's had punishments before of course but he felt as if this one would be different.

Keeping his head bowed, knees shoulder length apart, and hands clasped firmly behind his back he knew Liam was drawing this out just to torture him more, he knew that Zayn got anxious waiting to see what he had in store for him, so all Zayn could do was sit a bundle of nerves.

What felt like hours was only minutes when Liam finally returned, a bag of unknown things clasped in his hand.

"Good girl, not moving and sitting just like I taught you. Now come sit on daddy's lap." Liam smirked at the small boy sitting on the floor, as he sat his bag down beside him on the bed and pet his knee.

Zayn stood up immediately not wanting to get into any more trouble, pushing his skirt down that ratted up a little as he was sitting.

"Now, if I ever get to intense use your safe word." Liam instructed, placing his large hands on Zayn's small waist.

Zayn just nodded his head in confirmation, making Liam squeeze his hips a bit.

"Words baby." Was all Liam said in his gruff dominant voice.

"Yes daddy." Zayn whimpered out, tightening his arms around Liam's neck a little, and looking Liam in the eye.

"Good, now lay down on the bed for me." Liam commanded, picking Zayn up and carefully throwing him on the bed.

Zayn widened his eyes, and scooted closer to the top of the bed and laid down.

Liam smirked and decided it was time to try out the new ropes he had recently bought, they were pink Zayn's favorite color.

Liam tied Zayn's arms and legs to the bed posts, so he was laid out like a starfish completely exposed.

"I got some new surprises baby, and I think it's time to try them out. Don't you think?" Liam asked the rhetorical question, not expecting an answer.

Liam opened his black leather bag, that he had brought in earlier and pulled out a hard wooden paddle, with the words "bad girl" carved into it. Zayn took in a gulp at the sight of it, but didn't say anything.

Liam slowly placed a cockring on Zayn's semi hard-on and decided to torture him a bit, by rubbing his thumb over Zayn's slit making him moan in pleasure.

"Bet that feels good baby, huh?" Liam smirked, and started pumping Zayn's throbbing shaft making his breath hitch.

"Yes daddy, don't stop please." Zayn begged, but all to soon Liam stopped making him whimper and whine.

"Uh uh baby, no whining. This is punishment remember?" Liam chuckled, and looked at the paddle in his hand.

"You're a bad girl, and need to be reminded of it." Liam smirked, and brought the paddle down on Zayn's stomach making him flinch and groan in pain, but at the same time he wanted to moan because with the pain came a whole lot of pleasure.

Liam smiled satisfied at the job the paddle had done with just one hit, you could clearly make out the words on Zayn's skin, but Liam wanted more and brought the paddle down on Zayn again and again. At this point Zayn's cock was purple and pulsing, all he wanted to do was cum but the stupid cockring was preventing him from doing so.

"Da-daddy can I pl-ease cum?" Zayn whimpered out, his cock hurt and he couldn't do a thing about it.

"I don't know baby, have you learned your lesson?" Liam smirked, lightly tapping Zayn's cock with the paddle making him moan low in his throat.

"Yes daddy, please please! I'll never ever do it again I promise." Zayn pleaded he needed to cum, he wanted his daddy to fuck him.

Liam pretended to think it over for a minute, as he twirled Zayn's cockring around his cock just to tease him a bit more.

"Alright baby, you can cum." Liam leaned down to kiss Zayn before removing his cocking.

As he removed the ring a little precum came out, but he didn't cum and his cock was still standing tall making Zayn whine, and try and move his hands down to his cock so he could release himself but unfortunately his hands were still tied.

"Awe baby do you need daddy's help?" Liam asked, kissing Zayn's chest and going lower and lower making his breathing speed up.

"Yes daddy please, I need cummies daddy." Zayn whimpered, he was so hard and it hurt he needed release.

Liam didn't respond, only hummed making Zayn release a little more precum, as he kept moving lower and lower. Licking a trail from his v-line down to his cock, making Zayn shiver with anticipation.

Liam slowly started rubbing up and down Zayn's shaft making him moan and his eyes glaze over with lust.

"Yes daddy yes!" Zayn chanted, he was so close.

Liam moved his hand a little faster, and decided to suck Zayn off. This finally sent Zayn over the edge and he was able to cum, shooting his load into his daddy's mouth. Liam's swallowed it gratefully.

It took a minute for Zayn to cool down but after he did he thanked his daddy.

"Thank you daddy for cummies." Zayn whispered, looking at his daddy with  glossed over eyes.

Liam smiled and untied his baby, kissing his forehead. "You're welcome baby, did so good with your punishment."

"Did good for daddy?" Zayn asked with wide eyes and glossy lips, making Liam chuckle.

"So so good baby girl." Liam kissed his head again, and went to go get a washcloth to clean him up.

When he got back Zayn was already asleep, so Liam cleaned him up as quick as he could. When he was done he took of his shirt, already having no pants on and laid down with Zayn, wrapping his arm around his waist and smiling.

"Goodnight baby girl" Was the last words spoken that night.

||

So um *blushes* that was a um thing..I hope you guys enjoyed you're smutty last chapter! Next is the epilogue and this book is over!!! *cries* never ever forget I love every single one of you! Stay street stay alive |-/☺️💖💖❤️💕

P.s edited

-Bella