Daddy..?

3rd person pov

After Zayns encounter with Li-daddy, Zayn had come home to yet again an empty house, but this time Zayn didn't feel unusually cold instead he was still warm inside. He actually wore a smile on his face, for the first time ever coming home to an empty house.

Zayn walked upstairs to his room gathering up some pajamas for after he showered, A light pink sweater, nice soft silk panties, and of course some thick cozy thigh high socks.

Zayn secretly had a fetish for girls clothing, he didn't think it was fair girls got to be all warm and cozy and still look cute, he wanted that and in reality he could have that but alas he didn't want to get beat up or judged for what he wore, after all everyone already had an image in their head of the school- No town bad boy, how would everyone react if he came outside wearing 'girly' clothing? Well truthfully he didn't know, but it couldn't be good...could it?

Zayn sighed at his inner monologue before slipping into his nice warm shower, almost in a state of nostalgia from the warm water and the smell of his favorite kiwi/strawberry soap.

After Zayns reverie was over, he hoped out of the shower shivering at the cool air that hit him instantly after getting out, quickly throwing on his pajamas and slipping into his warm bed, lighting some candles, and starting on his book.

About halfway through his book Zayn had received a message.

From Daddy: hey babygirl, just wanted to tell you goodnight, and to get some sleep. Princesses need their beauty sleep too 😉

From babygirl: hi daddy, I was about to lay down, just had to finish this last chapter of my book! Plus I don't need anymore beauty sleep I'm already gorgeous haha ☺️😳

Zayn blushed at his little boast of confidence, not knowing where it was coming from, probably from texting. If he was actually talking to Liam on the phone or in person he knows he would most likely be a stuttering mess.

From Daddy: someone's getting cocky...but I do have to say you are right about the gorgeous part, but that doesn't mean you can stay up late, now lay down and get some sleep, or I'll have to come over there. 😏😏

Zayn gulped, what did he mean he'd have to come over here? Zayn shook it off as just playful teasing and texted his daddy back, before doing what he was told and laying down to get some 'beauty' rest.

⚫️

Sorry if that was lame but I hope y'all enjoyed anyway that's all for now! Stay tuned for next chapter ;)

Ps Zayn pajama on side^^^

P.s.s edited

-Bella