Unsure

3rd person pov

Just five more minutes and Zayn would be home free, Mr. Payne's class was dragging on.

Ever since Zayn walked in Liam hasn't given him a second look, and to be honest Zayn was freaking out.

What if he hates me now, what am I thinking? Of course he hates me now. Why did I wear this, stupid stupid Zayn now your gonna get bullied and...and everyone will hate you even more than before, why do I keep making dumb decisions?

Zayn was cut out of his thoughts by a deep voice calling his name. "Mr. Malik I would like to see you for a few minutes." Now just realizing everyone else was packing up, and leaving Zayn started slowly doing the same, sitting anxiously for the rest of his class to leave and for this interaction with Liam to be over.

When everyone had packed up and left rushing to their next class or wondering the halls, Liam got up shutting the door and making sure it was locked.

Neither of them talked for a moment it was quiet, before Zayn stood up. "I'm just gonna go." Zayn spoke quietly voice almost inaudible but Liam heard it clearly.

"Sit." Liam demanded loud and clear, fear racked through Zayn's body at the command. Striding confidently over to Zayns desk, standing in front of his baby girl shamelessly gliding his eyes over the smaller boys new attire.

"I like your outfit babe, new look?" Liam smirked.

"Yes." Zayn whispered.

"Hmm please stand." Liam commanded, crossing his hands over his chest.

And so Zayn did obeying like the good girl he is.

"God baby you should wear those more often." Liam spoke staring at the dark skin lads meaty thighs trapped in his comfy thigh high socks.

"You like that I dress like this?" Zayn asked insecurely, tears brimming his eyes out of insecurity.

Liam grabbed Zayns hand ,walking him over to his desk, sitting down in his big spiny chair, and pulling his baby girl down onto his lap.

"Yes baby, this is the real you and I love it, so cute and innocent." Zayns already obvious blush only came out more at Liam's words.

"Thank you daddy."

Breathing out a breathy chuckle Liam replied. "You're welcome baby girl."

||

🍁🍁🍁

Well finally updated for you guys hope you enjoy :)

P.s edited

-Bella