Flirting

3rd person pov

After Zayns punishment he ended up going home with Liam, instead of going to his own house. At first he was nervous, Liam's house was so nice he didn't want to mess anything up, but after about an hour of Liam coaxing him out of his shyness, Zayn began to calm down and the rest of the night went smoothly.

They ended up ordering a pizza watching movies, learning more about each other and there was no pressure involved, no worrying about students or worse faculty walking in on them in Liam's classroom, or anything like that. Zayn was free to be who he was around Liam and he loved it.

They found themselves staying awake talking until the early hours of the morning, Zayn ended up falling asleep in nothing but his panties, with Liam's just as almost naked body next to him clad in nothing but his black boxers.

In the morning the boys were a heap of limbs curled up around each other, wrapped up in each others warmth. Sadly they couldn't stay like that forever, and soon got themselves up.

Mind you Zayn got a swat on the bum for whining about not wanting to get up. Mumbling to himself about wanting to stay in bed just a little while longer.

Deciding to be the good boyfriend he is Liam made them breakfast, and after they were on their way to school.

---

The day had been going smoothly, Zayn went to his classes, ate lunch with Louis, Harry, and Niall and now it was time for Liam's class. All excited to see his daddy, Zayn headed straight for physics class right after he was done eating.

Walking through the door Zayn noticed a kid he's never seen before sitting in the desk next to his, walking over Zayn sat down quietly and gave the boy a curious look while pulling out his things.

"Hey my names Eli." Zayn looked over at the boy, just now taking in his features. Piercing blue eyes, beautiful golden blond hair no doubt this boy was beautiful but he didn't even compare to Liam.

Blushing Zayn answered this Eli character. "Hi my names Zayn, why haven't I seen you before?" Zayn asked shyly.

"Well cutie, I'm new here. And since I'm new I was wondering if you could show me around a bit, seeing as I don't know anyone else." Eli asked Zayn, a confident smirk on his face.

Zayn giggled to himself at the pet name Eli decided to give him. "Sure I'd love to." Looking down at the ground obvious red tint on his cheeks.

Their conversation was cut short, by a very familiar dominant voice. "Mr. Malik, would you please tell the class why your conversation is more important then my lesson?" Zayn looked up to see the infamous glare of Liam Payne.

Swallowing the lump in his throat Zayn answered. "No..sir."

After that Zayn sat quietly, taking notes not daring to look up from his writing, he could feel two sets of eyes on him. Eli's and Liam's.

When class was over, Zayn quickly packed up his things and tried to blend in with the other kids leaving class, when a certain voice cut him off.

"Going somewhere Mr. Malik?" Deciding to play it cool, Zayn turned around with a smile on his face.

"Nope, just was gonna throw something away." Zayn knew it was an obvious lie, but that doesn't mean Liam had to. Humming to himself, Liam let the lie go and spoke again.

"Alright. Please shut the door." Turning around Zayn sighed to himself and slowly shut the door.

"Now turn around and come here." Zayn didn't move. He stood still, wanting to see how far he could take this.

"Alright I'll just come over..to you." Liam's breath was now on the back of Zayn's neck. Planting a kiss right on Zayn's sweet spot, shooting shivers down his spine and causing his breath to labor.

"Now who was that boy you were flirting with huh?" Liam's voice was right next to Zayns ear, and hands were rubbing up and down Zayns body.

"Just..just a new friend." Zayn answered casually.

"Mm is that so? Because I think, he was flirting with you. And you let him, how do you think that made daddy feel huh?" Liam's hand was now at the waistband of Zayns skirt.

Zayn was speechless to many feelings running through his body.

"Answer me BabyGirl." Liam growled out. "Made da-daddy feel bad." Zayn stuttered out, a gasp leaving his mouth as Liam's hand slipped between his waistband of both his skirt and panties, warm hand slowly moving downwards.

"That's right baby, made daddy feel very bad. Do you want daddy to feel bad?" Liam's hand now began moving up and down Zayns hard on.

"No..Daddy." Pleased with Zayns answer, Liam hummed and began moving his hand faster making Zayns chest rise and fall faster and little gasps to come out of his mouth as he became closer and closer to the edge.

"Goodgirl, now tell Daddy who you belong to." Liam smirked to himself, as he knew just how close Zayn was.

"Yours daddy, all yours. I belong to..to you and no-nobody else." As Zayn was saying this, Liam sucked a hickey right on the back of Zayns neck, and moved his head back to admire his work.

"Goodgirl." Liam slowly stopped his movements and took his hand out of Zayns panties, making Zayns eyes snap open and to whine from the loss of Liam's warm hand.

Zayn turned around slowly, giving Liam a confused face making him smirk.

"Sorry baby time for my next class." Chuckling to himself, Liam walked over to the whiteboard and began erasing it so he could start fresh for his next class.

"You can-" Zayn was cut off by Liam.

"You better not finish that sentence BabyGirl, because I can damn well do whatever I want. And don't think I forgot about giving you a punishment either." At this Zayns nose twitched, and his face burned red with anger Zayn turned and walked out of the classroom, a very subtle bulge in his skirt from his still very hard, hard on.

||

Well um *clears throat awkwardly* I uh um hope you guys enjoyed that...*giggles* I'm so weird love you guys!

P.s This chapter is dedicated to @ziam786 for giving me awesome ideas for this book, and for keeping me updating! Because she knows how much of a slacker I am (;

P.s edited

-Bella