Baby..Girl

3rd person pov

Zayn awoke the next morning, a big smile plastered on his face. He was very excited to see Liam again today.

Sighing to himself he got up and headed for his bathroom, washing his hair with his favorite kiwi/strawberry 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, after he was done washing up, Zayn stood there for a moment looking at all his tattoos and just thinking, in all honesty all of Zayn's tattoos were feminine, but he loved them. I mean if your gonna have something permanently inked onto your body you might as well like it, at least that's what Zayn thought.

Zayn stepped out of the shower feeling fresh, clean, and pretty, drying himself off Zayn now stood in front of his closet pondering over what to wear, picking himself out a Black Veil Brides shirt and black skinny jeans to wear for the day. The small lad looked to his closet on the right side where he kept all his sweaters and bright colored shirts, to be honest Zayn didn't even like the bands on his plain black t-shirts, he just wore them to look tuff, but Zayn was tired of being tuff he wanted to be himself.

Zayn wanted to wear his big cozy sweaters and kneehigh socks, he wanted so badly to wear his personality proudly, match his style of clothing to his room. Since Zayn didn't have friends no one came over to his house let alone room, so he got to decorate it the way he deemed fit, pretty purple walls, fairy lights everywhere, champagne sheer curtains letting natural light in, and don't forget the light pink bedspread, pink was Zayn's favorite color.

As Zayn stared around his room, wallowing in his own petty thoughts, debating if ruining his self image was worth it or if he should be true to himself, he eventually made up his mind he decided to pretty much say 'fuck it' and picked out what he wanted. He decided if anyone tried something with him he would...well he didn't know what he would do considering he's never been in a fight before, since no one has been brave enough to start something with the 'bad boy' of the town.

***
Getting out of his car, Zayn took a deep breath, fixing the bottom of his sweater almost out of insecurity, before sighing and walking up the steps of the school, already getting strange looks.

As Zayn walked down the hall everyone stopped and stared at the school 'bad boy' wearing a sweater, kneehigh socks, high waisted shorts, and flower crown delicately placed on his head. No one dared to say anything all to shocked.

When Zayn walked into Mr.Paynes class he didn't really know what to expect. "What if daddy hates me now? What if he doesn't like me because I'm feminine? Will he think I'm weird 'cus I wear flower crowns? Are these socks slutty?"

Zayn was pulled out of his thoughts, by the deep gravely voice he knew to well. "Mr. Malik please take your seat."

⚫️

Updated! Haven't in so long and I'm so sorry guys!!! But left you on kinda a cliffhanger..kinda..? Anywhore stay tuned next chapter!!! And im so sorry this sucked I just really wanted to update for y'all.

P.s edited

-Bella