Sleepover

3rd person pov

It was after class and Liam and Zayn were in their own little bubble, when Zayn finally struck up the nerve to ask Liam if he could go to the lads sleepover tonight.

"Daddy, I have a question." Zayn was sitting up in Liam's lap, starring up at him innocently as Liam played with his hair.

"What is it babygirl?" Liam spoke gruffly looking into Zayns eyes.

"Um can I go to a sleepover tonight?" Zayn squeaked out, giving Liam his best puppy dog eyes.

"At who's house? A boys?" Liam spit out immediately, and stopped running his hand through Zayns hair making Zayn whimper at the loss of contact.

"At my friends, Niall, Harry and louis' house." Zayn was now looking at the floor as he spoke, because he was nervous Liam would say no and he really wanted to go.

"Of course fucking not, three boys. I don't trust them." Liam spoke in his dominant commanding voice, making Zayn let out a whimper. Tears starting brimming his eyes but he nodded along, obeying like a good girl.

"Yes daddy." And that was the end of that..for now.

---

It was now around eight Zayn was at Liam's place, they had ate dinner and now we're quietly watching a movie.

Zayn sat as far away from Liam as he could, since he was still mad at him for not letting him go to the sleepover.

"Please baby don't be mad at me yeah?" Liam spoke in a quieter voice then usual, he didn't like it when Zayn was upset with him but he also knew he was doing this for his own good.

Zayn let out a sigh, and then stood up stretching. "M' not mad I'm just tired. I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Now this was a total lie, but Liam didn't have to know that.

"Alright babygirl, I'll be up for a few more hours grading papers and trying to figure out a new seating chart, I want you closer to me so I can keep an eye on you." Liam chuckled to himself, while Zayn had to keep from smirking this was perfect for his plan.

"Nighty night daddy." To make it more believable Zayn added a cute small yawn to the end of his sentence, and gave Liam a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs to "lay down."

Instead of laying down tho, Zayn threw on some dark wash skinny jeans (girls) his Halsey t-shirt that he absolutely adored, because Halsey is queen and some uggs, throwing open the window, and shimming down the drain pipe.

He was going to a sleepover.

||

Um I hope you guys liked that it was pretty boring buuuuuttt the next chapter is gonna be drama filled! And Zayn might end up kissing someone he's not supposed to? Who know? Only me hah!!!

Anyway I love talk and hope you enjoyed! Hopefully an update tomorrow night if y'all are good *wink wink*

P.s edited

P.s.s SOMEONE GAVE THE IDEA FIR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONE I JUST CANT REMEMBER WHO BECAUSE IM A DICK AND HAVE THE MEMORY OF DORY BUT WHOEVER DID I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH

😍☺️😘
-Bella