Epilogue

Welcome to my epilogue. It's probably bound to be quite bland but if you want to know what happens in the rest of these fellows lives, stick around and enjoy. If not, fuck you, why did you read this in the first place? And since let's face it, you all probably hate my own characters I threw into this mess of a fanfic, I'll start with them. Just to save the best for last.

Jenna.
Before Grojband even ended Jenna got married to some actor(I'm too lazy for names and no one cares comment if you want me to stick something here). Her career ended with Grojband so she and her husband retired as millionaires and about a week after the final Grojband show, she moved out of the Grojband house and moved into a mansion with her husband. She still kept her ties to Grojband and Kin Kon and her go out for fancy cheese every Wednesday. Blah blah blah they had two sons and lived happily ever after.

Lauren.
Turned out that Lauren was the only one who's career didn't begin and end with Grojband. Lauren married the guy she was dating and she too moved out of the Grojband house. Lauren purchased her own record label for her love of music and spent the rest of her life yelling at and producing the music artists of the future. Lauren and her husband had a daughter, Avril, and a son, Will. Blah di da di da they lived happily ever after.

Kin and Kon. (idk had to put them together)
Kin and Kon moved out of the Grojband house and lived right next to each other. Kin married Kim, Kon married konnie. Their families were very close growing up. Kin and Kim had a daughter around the same time Kon and konnie had a son. Kin and Kon also still kept their ties to Grojband and continue to go out for cheese with Jenna to this day.

Let's face it. You only care about Laney and Corey. So I'm going to do y'all a favor, and look for every other character I've had in this story and write an epilogue for them too.

Jk that would take forever.

Laney and Corey.
Laney and Corey were happily married soon after the Grojband concert. *old storyteller voice* the two were the happiest of couples in the land. Corey and Laney still lived in the Grojband house, and they retired before the age of 30 as millionaires. The two had 3 kids. 2 girls named Lila and Maggie and a boy named Evan. And they all lived happily ever after.

~The End~