Rage quit chapter

I am truly a bitch. Queen bitch. Okay on with the story 😂

Corey's pov

As Laney walked silently out of the room making no sound has her red converse hit the ground, tears started to form in my eyes. I was done being strong. I loved her and she was only in it for money and career benefits. I dug my nails into my palms balling my hands into fists. I walked straight past Katy leaving her behind and I walked straight into Lauren's room.
"Excuse me?" She said she was on the phone. "Oh sorry I'll call you back later." She put the phone down. "Thanks for knocking. Here to beat the shit out of me for my behavior?" She asked.
"No. We're writing a a song." I say and grab her wrist and drag her into the room where we write. Or mostly her. But sometimes she writes with help.
"Um okay. If you say so." She says and shuts the door behind her. I resist the urge to punch the light gray walls of the small office. "What are we writing about?" She asks picking up the blue electric she kept in the room. I grabbed my own guitar and plugged in both cords. Lauren strummed a G chord (a major/happish chord for all ya not guitarists). I shook my head and began to play.
"Pissed much?" She asks before I begin to sing.
"First of all I thought you would sing this one but here's what I think we should do. Here's a chorus."
(My happy ending Avril Lavigne)

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wanted (that I wanted)
We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it (we lost it)
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

Lauren sat there for about 20 seconds with her mouth dropped down.
"Dude," was all she could manage. "Let's do that for real!" She stood up and played a leading line with my chords and sung this time. We highfived finishing up the chorus. Lauren made a note on her notebook. "Why didn't you tell me you could write!? This is great! I'm freaking out! I love this! I'm not feeling this song today but this-- this is... Extremely specific and personal..." Her tone suddenly softened. All I did was nod. "Sorry I couldn't get up the nerve to tell you. Was it Laney?" She asked.
"Yeah but right now let's finish the song then talk about it," I say.

//approximately 23.002962895 minutes later//

"I know this sounds pushy but can you tell Kathrine soon so she stops coming to our house?" Lauren asks putting her guitar down.
"I think she'll get the message," I frown. "When she hears your dying goat voice on the radio singing this song." I poke her nose.
"God are you implying we record today? We never record and write on the same day!" Lauren complains.
"Why you got some place to be?" I ask.
"I have a date?" She says like its a question. I gasp and start smiling like a crazy person.
"My little child has finally grown up!" I poke her arm repetitively. "Going on her first date! I'm so proud of you my daughter!" I hugs her and she seems clearly unamused.
"I dated you and 2 guys before you. I've been on a date before. Also, I'm 27, I'm not a child or your daughter," she pouts. I stare at her and she stares back.
"Who are you going on a date with?" I say with no emotion at all.
"Are you getting back together with Laney?" She asks out of nowhere.
"Are you avoiding my question?"
"Are you avoiding mine?"
"Are you planning on telling me?"
"Are you planning on making me?"
"Are you planning on hoping this guy falls in love with your rainbow charm?"
"Are you insulting my hair?"
"Does it matter if I am?"
"Can I leave now?"
"Do you need my permission?"
"Are you underestimating my freedom?"
"JUST GO!" I tell and push her out the door "have fun on your date! I suggest bleaching your hair or dying it one color!" I sit down back in my chair and sigh. Will I get back together with Laney?

A/N: yes #spoileralert because people get mad when they don't looool