Seeing clearly

Lauren's pov

"Carrie she can't possibly just be sweet little Katy she is someone else I know it," I say.
"Give me a picture," Carrie said. I thrust over my phone with a picture of her walking in with Corey. "She is definitely not a Katy and she is some kind of celebrity," Carrie says looking at the picture.
"It's Kathrine sweet," She said after a moment. "That actress that was never as good as Jenna," she says.
"You are totally right," I say.
"She has probably never been called Katy in her life," Carrie says searching her on the internet. "You think that since she was with Riffen for about 3 or 4 days that there would be less than 400 pictures online. She's not even that famous," Carrie complains.
"She's pretty. She's an okay actress. That's about all she has going for her," I shrug.
"It's like the only thing that comes up when you search Kathrine sweet is her at photo shoots and her with Corey," Carrie says.
"At leasts when you search Lauren Delany a decent variety comes up," I say.
"Yep we have you on stage alone when you are like 12, you with some random guy. Some photo shoots near when you were probably 15. You with Laney. More photo shoots at age 18 or 20. you and Corey. you on stage again grojband tour though..." Carrie says.
"Yep." I say. " I have a feeling "Katy" isn't in it for Core but in it for more," I say rubbing my fingers together to represent money.