Interveiw pt.1

Lauren's pov

Laney and I were sitting behind set waiting for our cue. There was a tv so we could watch it while we were waiting. We saw them introduce Miranda and her talk about us, without mentioning our names.
"Lauren on the X," someone said motioning me to the spot to stand before coming out on to the set. I walked over to the X where I could see the set and Miranda in her chair but the crowd couldn't see me.
"Our first guest today is a preppy songwriter, but also a dark revenge seeker," she started. I giggled liking that part. "Give it up for grojbands very own, Lauren Delany!" She said gesturing for me to come out. The guy gave me a little push towards the stage. From utter surprise I almost tripped over my own feet. I could hear Laney behind me giggle and say, "that's why you don't wear 5 inch heels Lauren," I pretended like I didn't hear her and smile and wave to the audience. Like we were childhood friends, Miranda comes up to me and gives me a hug and then sits back down. I sit down too and before I'm even down se asked her first question.
"Your outfit," she says. "its so cute,"
"Thanks," I say as genuinely as I can.
"It reminds me of Valentine's Day and love," she says.
"It's the middle of October though," I laugh a little. Totally ignoring my comment she moves onto what she was gonna say.
"You know when I think about love and you," she starts. That was when Corey came into the conversation. "I think of you and Corey," she says.
"I used to too, but I got over that a looonnnggg time ago," I exaggerated and rolled my eyes.
"So it's true he's moved on to another girl then?" She asks.
"It's been true for about a week, and he's totally gone nuts,"
"Who is this new girl? Could you spill the beans for us?" She asks.
"Spill the beans? Like you don't already know, I can't even look around on social media anymore because it's all I ever see! I think she is obsessed with him!" I say exaggerating.
"Is she there that often?" She asked.
"Yesterday I went to go get coffee and there was "Katy" standing in my kitchen!" I yell almost.
"What was Kathrine doing there?" She asks.
"That's the worst part! I have no idea why! She was just there like Corey told me to wait here! And the worst thing is, she's having everyone call her Katy. Like wut? I met you 4 years ago and Katy was off limits!" I yell again.
"Really?" She asks.
"Yeah huh! I mean it's just so dumb! She is an entirely different person than she was before! I mean it's not a bad change with her being awl sweet just because she can but I feel like she might just be tricking Corey!" I kept yelling.
"What are the differences between her two personalities?" She asks.
"Katherine wants nothing to do with me, and Katy acts like she's my best friend," I say.
"Does that bother you?" She asks.
"Yeah a little I mean, what if she comes on tour with us?" I ask.
"I just can't stand to wait any longer to ask this Lauren, is your break up with Corey the reason you died your hair blonde again?" She asks entirely changing the subject. Actually it was good we talked too much about Katy already.
"No. Actually that's when I died my hair the blue, and now it's back to blonde and a pink streak because people were complaining that I looked too goth," I look at the crowd and roll my eyes. "Ugh,"
The rest of my interview went pretty well answering simple tour questions and having to sing my lastest (but still old) single from before I was free of my single contract.

Guys it took me a long time to notice this, but grojband fanfic finally got 2 k reads! I'm so happy! Thanks for reading! Also, in sorry for slow updates. I haven't really been into grojband for awhile but I'm going to try to fisnish this out anyway.
- Dee Dee