Le Phone call

Lauren's POV

Laney and I got back in the limo after the show and the instantly got a phone call.

Katherine "Katy"

"Nah I would rather not pick that up!" I say to myself.
"Who's calling your mom or Katy?" Laney asks.
"Katy," I groan.
"Makes enough sense," she rolls her eyes. After my phone finishes ringing I hear her voice.
"Oh! A voicemail! How fancy!" I giggle to myself.
"Hey Lauren... I was watching you on that Miranda show this morning..."
"What celebrity watches an interview they aren't in?" Laney watches me rant like a crazy person.
"Im err shocked you would say stuff like that about me..." She goes on.
"I can't take this." I begin to die of laughter while Laney awkwardly watches me. I dial Katy's number and wait for her to pick up. Before she even said "hello" I put the phone up to my mouth and spit out something I'd always wanted to say. "You get what you ask for you plastic bitch!" I hung up. I knew instantly this wouldn't go over well with Corey but I could lie and say it was never about him, but honestly it was. But for me it was more about putting a fake bitch who's treated me like a piece of dog shit since 15 in her place. Laney looked at me and laughed a bit. "Core is gonna kill you." I shrugged.
"We both know I don't need him." I laughed she laughed some too but didn't say anything.

So children I'm really gonna try to finish this off. I've recently gotten some hate that this "isn't accurate". Okay I know that. If I wanted it to be accurate I might as well write Grojband!
L
O
L
Z
If you don't like this shit I'm writing and it isn't accurate enough for you than you can either, A: fuck yourself, or B: DONT READ IT!
Sorry to the suddenly explicit language.
- Dee Dee