Jazmine's Pups

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I'm still trapped in this darkness, thinking. I have no idea what day it is or how long I've been sleep, but I know I hear Nick's voice everyday. He leaves my side only to run the pack, once his duties are fulfilled he is right beside me. His voice and knowing my pups are save, are the only things that keep me sane.

A bright light brings me out of my thoughts. I don't know why but I feel a calming sensation take over me. Something tells me to walk to it, but as I move closer to it something begins walking towards me. I stop walking and stare at the light in shock. I never thought I'd be able to see these two people; my parents.

Their faces light up as they rush to hug me. There are so many questions running through my mind I don't know where to begin.

We don't have much time. You will get your questions answered later, right now there is something very important we need to talk to you about.

The man that you feel watching you is an  old enemy of ours. He's the man that cursed us to be the Sun and Moon spirits. He wants to get revenge on us through you and your pups.

Your pups will be born on the lunar eclipse. Two of the pups will be born with our powers. They will be stronger than the rest, even you Jazmine. People will try to use their powers against them. You must wake up and prepare yourself for the eclipse it's in three weeks.

They are disappearing before I can completely process the information I had just received. Three weeks. I don't know if I'm ready for them so soon, but I'll get ready for the safety of my pups.

The only problem now is how do I wake up? I've been trying for who knows how long and I haven't had any luck.

I haven't heard from Jade since I've been stuck here. Maybe she'll know how to get out of here.

Jade can you hear me???

Jazmine I've been trying to contact you. Are you alright???

Yes Jade I'm fine, but we need to get out of this darkness. Our pups will be born in three weeks and we need to make sure that they're save before they're born.

Jazmine I'm sorry but I don't know how to get out of here. This is something you did as a defense mechanism. Your body shut down on it's own to protect you. Only you can wake yourself up.

With that in mind I had no idea how I was going to wake myself up. This was all getting so complicated. I was just waiting to wake up from this nightmare.

"Jazmine can you hear me. You're belly has grown so much since you've been asleep. You must be having a bad dream because you cry in your sleep. I wish I could take that pain away. I love you more than words can describe and seeing you laying like this is torture for me."

My mate is pouring out his heart to me and I can't so anything to comfort him. I have to find a way to wake up fast. I can't take this silence anymore.

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

Nick cries silently over his mate's body, knowing there is nothing he can do to help her. Johnny walks in holding Selene's hand beaming proudly, grateful that to have his mate's forgiveness. Once he looks at Nick he let's Selene's hand go and walks over to console his brother.

Nick shrugs him away not wanting to be bothered. "Brother you can't keep ignoring me. I admit that I was too blinded by jealousy and rage that I wasn't thinking clearly. I've apologized to you over and over again, I don't know what more I can do to show you how sorry I am."