The Plan

Decided to update today. Your comments really helped. Hopefully this chapter will answer some questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~James P.O.V.~

I lay in bed wallowing in my own pity. I have only myself to blame for my sorrow. I was the one that rejected Jazmine. I was the one that made her leave. I was the one that didn't want her. It's all my fault.

"I told you that you would grow to regret what you did. Everyone else has mated and you want what you're missing out on."

"Jamal I'm sorry. I know I said that we didn't need her. I was wrong. We need her more than I thought. She was our chance at happiness and I ruined it. I not only ruined it for myself, my actions affected you as well. For ruining you only chance at true happiness I'm sorry."

"Pup you made a mistake. You are human after all. Hopefully it isn't too late." With those words I block him out to think. I come up with a plan to get her back. I would find her and beg her to take me back.

If that doesn't work hopefully my Alpha command will get her to come. Then I will show her that I've changed, and win her heart. It might not be the best plan, but it's all I got. Jazmine I know I was an asshole in the past, but I've changed and I'm going to prove it to you.

~Unknown P.O.V.~

I help him in his search for Jazmine. Little does he know, when we find her she will be mine. I have waited long enough for this moment. Everyday I watched what they did to her, I even helped, but this all ends here. I have planned this moment for years. Nothing will stand in my way, not even Alpha James. Jazmine my love when I find you, you shall be mine forever.

Nick's P.O.V.

I wanted to run after her. I wanted to tell her everything, but then I will be putting her in danger. Selene, the slut, threatened my pack if I didn't. I mean I love Jazmine, but it would be selfish of me as an Alpha to put my own desires before the pack. I responsible for all of their lives.

"Our mate is hurting. Her and Jade feel betrayed. We have to make things right somehow. We have to tell them the truth." "Nate what truth will we tell them?"

"That Selene is a powerful witch that wants to mate with us to make strong babies. That she threatened to destroy our pack and everyone in it, including Jazmine, if we didn't play along. That we lied about being with Selene. That the love we shared was real. That we want them back. That we need them back. Just tell them everything Nick. Please, just tell them everything."

Before I can reply Selene says, "Stop chatting with your wolf and be happy. You saved hundreds of lives today. Now all you have to do is keep up your end of the bargain, and give me what I want."

I can't have sex with her. She isn't my mate. I can't betray Jazmine like that, but then again my pack's safety is also important. What am I going to do?

I think about it for a while and come up with the perfect solution. "Fine Selene you win. I'll give you what you want, but you have to give me something first." She thinks about it then says, "What do I have to give you?"

"First, I want a treaty. The treaty will state that after I give you a child, your race won't attack my pack. I also want to be able to see my child. Second, I need a cup. That way I give you what you want without betraying my mate. See it's a good outcome for everybody."

"I was hoping I would get to have my way with you, but your plan works too." "Selene that treaty I mentioned earlier has to be signed by all high ranked witches. Just in case you decide to try something in the future."

"Fine, but it will take a few days to get every signature." "Well you better hurry, because you get nothing from me without that treaty." "Give me two days." "I'll be waiting." After that she leaves.

Jazmine I hope after I explain everything you'll take me back.

~Selene's P.O.V.~

He mated with her.

I was upset until I saw his mark. That mark means that his mate is the one from our prophecies. His wolf must have a new form unless she took it away. Either way once he gives me a child, our child will be the strongest hybrid ever. He doesn't know it yet, but his mate is more important to his race than he realizes.

No matter, I get what I want and that's good enough for me. All I have to do is get these signatures, which shouldn't be that hard, considering I am the new Queen. The joy it is to be me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So tell me what you guys think. Hopefully y'all don't hate Nick anymore. What do y'all think about Selene? What do y'all think about James? What is up with the mystery guy? Just a few questions I want your opinion on. Until next time readers.