Someone Must Die...But Who

So I'm writing the update in class. I just read all of the comments and they made my day. Thank you to everyone that told me happy birthday it really meant a lot to me. Anyway back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I rub my hands together smirking evilly at the seven men and one woman in front of me. My favorite Ancient Andrew, or Drew as I called him, steps forward.

He says, "I will go first. I know that I let you down, but I want to prove to you that it wasn't a mistake making me an Ancient." I look Drew in the eyes and see his memories.

I watch his own internal battle between helping me and dying himself. He tried to warn me, but Ted beat him near death and promised to finish the job if he tried to warn me again. He took no parts in killing me. He shut down after my death, only showing emotions when he was alone.

A single tear slides down my cheek as I witness Ted kill my mate, through Drew's eyes. I smile sadly and say, "Drew you always were trying to prove yourself to me, but now you really have. You showed me that you were innocent and for that you shall live." He breathes a sigh of relief and quickly exits the room, not wanting to witness what I am about to do.

I turn to everyone in the room and say, "These deaths will be brutal, and some of you might not be able to handle it. If you wish to leave you may, but you can't leave these grounds under any circumstances. Those of you that leave will be punished. The top floor is off limits to everyone. Is that understood?" I smile in satisfaction as they all bow their heads to me and say,

"Yes Creator." Then everyone except the Alphas, Betas, and third in commands leave. I look at Nick, then I look at James. Nick growls possessively at his mate looking at another man. I shake it off, addressing the task at hand.

I turn back to the seven people in front of me, six men and one woman. I say, "I am going to the dungeons. You will not leave this room while I am gone. I will be back in less than two minutes and if you try to leave your death will be worse. Is that clear?" None of them speak, they simply nod their heads.

I teleport to the dungeons and get a big pot like bowl and put all of my weapons in it. I fill the bowl with silver nitrate, the deadliest thing known to werewolf kind. It is so deadly because the silver spreads through the bloodstream attacking everywhere in the body. It travels through the body and eventually reaches the heart, killing a person in ten minutes at the most. I smile at the weapons I have and teleport back, only being gone for about a minute and a half.

They all cower back in fear when I return. I put the bowl down and look at all of them, analyzing their thoughts. All of them are guilty and think that they can defeat me. I smile and say, "So you all think that you can defeat me. Let's see how that goes without your wolves."

I then chant and take away their wolves. They are as weak as humans with all of the werewolf weaknesses; silver nitrate still affects them, they still have a connection to their mates, they will still submit to me, but they will still heal just not as quickly. It's more like weakening their wolves.

I put my hand inside the bowl of silver nitrate, which doesn't affect me, searching for the perfect weapon. I finally find the perfect weapon. It is a silver whip with spikes, and at the end of the spike it is a small needle that injects wolf's bane into the body. I hold it in my hand, look at them and say,

"Put the chains on yourselves now." I put a little of my Creator voice at the end. They all bow their heads to me and grab the chains, which at laced in silver and wolf's bane. They all whimper and hiss, but continue to follow my command. I smirk having the satisfaction of making them inflict pain on themselves with no other choice.

Now that they are chained I begin to whip them. They scream in agony as the silver and wolf's bane pierces their flesh. After I'm satisfied with my work I grab the bowl of left over silver nitrate and throw it on them. They scream the most agonizing scream I've ever heard. Some even begged for a quicker death. I couldn't help the smirk that grew on my face as I watched them dying. Just before they died I said,"Now you know how it feels. I've felt like this for years. You've caused so much pain and this is letting you get off easy. I would just like to say R.I.P. Rot In Pieces."

I then turn to Ted and his mate and say,"You're next. I hope you guys are ready." They simply hold hands, look in each others eyes with nothing but love, and nod their heads. With their answer I begin to ponder on the idea of how I'm going to kill them. After several minutes of thinking I finally come up with an idea. It's absolutely perfect to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I decided to end it here because I think that Ted and Julia deserve their own separate chapter. Anyways tell me what you guys think.

Comment and vote.