Nick's Revenge

So after reading the comments I think y'all are kinda mad at Jaz. All I have to say is you wouldn't be confused unless I wanted you to, and I wanted you to. So the fact that you're confused is awesome.  Maybe after this it'll all make sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nick's P.O.V.~

I wake up in the infirmary with a headache.

Why I here?

I suddenly remember everything. Jaz and James kissing, him touching my mate in ways only I'm meant to touch; but most of all Jazmine marking him and James marking her.

I instantly let Nate, my wolf, take over to sniff out James's scent. I find him in the kitchen. Without warning I walk over to him and punch him in the face.

He looks at me and his eyes go wide with shock. He masks it and punches me in my lip, effectively splitting it. I wipe the blood from my mouth.

"Well that'll be the last time you make me bleed. You're ass is mine!!!"

I push him through the kitchen into the room across the hall, which happens to be the training room. I push him back and we stalk each other in a circle like a predator hunting it's prey. We just have to distinguish who is the predator and who is the prey.

He is the first to make a move and kicks me in my leg. I grunt from the pain but, otherwise I jump back and switch legs so the one that he kicked is behind me.

He throws a hook, but as he swings I duck and punch him in the curved part of his arm that connects the upper and lower arm. It's mostly ligaments and nerves so his arm immediately drops from the pain.

No longer able to use his right arm he switches his stance to adjust to his left arm.

We begin circling each other again this time we both have minor injuries.

He makes the first move throwing a fake right and a hard left uppercut. Afterwards he smiles like he already won the fight.

I make the first move this time throwing a combination. My three rights and two left connects, not wasting time I swiftly kick his legs out from under him.

After he falls I just decide to go for the ground and pound, wanting to end this quickly and find my mate.

He will not take what is already mine!!!

I begin to see red and keep punching taking out all of my anger out on him. He abused my mate for years and now he wants her. I loved her from the start even before I knew she was the Creator. Jaz will not leave me for this power hungry bastard.

I hear screams around me of people. Someone tries to stop me from James's pack. I just punch him several times before going back to my original target.

Suddenly I feel my mates presence. It isn't enough to stop me from beating James to a pulp.

It wasn't until she pushed me back and stepped between us that I stopped.

"Nick stop. He's barely breathing. Look at his face."

I turn to look at his face, and it is beyond recognition. It's clearly broken and covered in blood. I want to show sympathy or show remorse, but he tried to take my mate. I can't find it in me to feel bad knowing that.

"Jaz I don't care about his face. He tried to take you away from me. I won't let him take what is rightfully mine. You bare my mark. You're pregnant with my pups. I won't lose you, especially not to him."

She simply ignores me and picks James. I growl, instantly shifting, and stand in front of the doorway.

Jaz I can't let you do this to me. Let someone else carry him. Nate is angry and will do anything to keep you, even if that means killing him for being in the way. I don't want you being mad at me with war so close. I need you to understand where I'm coming from here.