Upcoming War & Bond Breaking

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

After hearing this I look at my mate and his brother. I now know what I have to do to ensure that we win this battle. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths to calm myself.

"Nick we have two options. Either me and Selene get these kids out of us now or you two keep fighting while we're in labor?"

"We're not missing the birth of our first born. We'll just be gone a second. How much can go wrong?"

It was Selene that answers.

"It takes hours to delivery a baby let alone a supernatural birth. There's no telling how many children we're having, and no telling how long giving birth will take. If you leave during the war you're gonna lose. Luke isn't merciful, and with the witches behind him it will be nearly impossible to stop them."

Jonathan growls, not liking his mates doubt.

"You doubt our fighters. We aren't weak my mate. We can handle them and protect you both it'll just take some careful planning."

I shake my head, someone is trying to get in my head to hear my thoughts. It's giving me a headache. Suddenly Nick is in front of me growling, looking for an enemy to attack. I grab his hand in an effort to calm him down.

"Nick calm down. Someone was trying to get in my heads to hear my thoughts. That's why my defenses went up, there's no real danger."

At my words he relax, but still silently looks for a threat. I look at Selene knowing is was her trying to hear my thoughts. If she's trying to talk using our minds it must be a private conversation. I look at Nick and Jonathan, she nods letting me know we had the same idea.

Our mates must've sensed we wanted to be alone, they both kiss us passionately before going to train for war. I look at Selene and nod for her to talk.

"They're not listening to me. Luke has been making everyone train since he took over almost twenty years ago. The witches will be able to attack from a distance, multiply, and use one attack for at least five werewolves at a time. They've been doing it so long it became natural. If they don't fully focus on the war we won't stand a chance. What are we gonna do?"

I take a moment to think. I want to be calm and in the right state of mind before I make a decision. After a few minutes I've come up with a plan.

"We'll leave the pack house and go to my castle. I'll call all werewolves to the castle for the war. The elderly, young, injured, or those unfit to fight will be underground in the safe house. I will have a team of doctors and nurses in the infirmary on stand by for when we go into labor. I'll need you to put up a barrier around the perimeter that way we'll know when they arrive. I'll leave the link open so I'll be able to see everything going on and lead them during battle while our mates are with us. After we deliver them we should heal and be able to help in battle. We'll find a way to kill Luke together, avenge your father, and let you claim your birthright. I'll bring your mom in before the war and Nick's parents so they can watch over our kids while we end the war."

We agree that my plan isn't perfect and leaves room for the unknown, but it's the best we can do on such short notice. I don't want to force my children out before they're ready, but when push comes to shove I'll have them early if it means protecting everyone. 

~Luke's P.O.V.~

After another day of training I let the witches go to eat dinner. All I can think about is this war. The lunar eclipse will leave the wolves defenseless and give me the perfect opportunity to take over them too.

I'm a supernatural being like no other. I'm a hybrid of several species. My mother was part angel, witch, and fairy. My father was part werewolf, vampire, and demon. I'm the hybrid of all hybrids with every strength and no weaknesses. I've been around for centuries and no one knows how to kill me, and after I take over the werewolves the rest will fall like dominoes.