Nick's Revelation

~Nick's P.O.V.~

After leaving Jaz to go to sleep my wolf was whimpering. Nate wanted to be close to our mate and pups. I wanted to gather my thoughts so I could tell her what really happened.
~FLASHBACK~

Selene wanted to conceive a child by me. I would never have sex with her, but at a pack house it is mandatory that once a boy becomes of age he has to fill a cup with semen. It is to ensure that if he dies his mate will still be able to have his child as a memory of her mate, and to keep our population flourished.

I was looking for my semen when my wolf took over. He started sniffing the cups and picked one up. He said, "Give this one to her." I was confused and asked, "Why this one? What's so special about it?" He growled in annoyance and said, "Our mate changed us when we mated. I have new talents that I can't explain, but what I do know is that if you want to get Selene off our back without betraying our mate, that this is the one you should give her."

I trusted my wolf's instincts and gave her that one. She didn't get suspicious and took it, then she left. Our treaty was already signed and permanent, leaving me to only find my mate and make things right.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

I had to get Jaz to talk to me. I needed her to hear me out. I have to go tell her. Then we can be together and everything will be alright.

I follow her scent to her room. I find her sleep, but it looks like she is having a nightmare. I didn't want to wake her up, but I still wanted her to know that I am here for her. I climbed into bed with her and she sighed in content and let me hold her.

~Jazmine's P.O.V.~

I wake up from the best sleep I've had in a while. I look up and see Nick holding me with his hand on my stomach. I didn't know just how much I missed him until now. He is sleeping so peacefully. I stare at him and brush a piece of hair out of his eyes, but when I touch him something strange happens.

I'm sucked into his dream somehow. I can see and hear everything going on and I can hear Nick's thoughts. It's him and Selene talking about some treaty. I see him give her the sperm and I know it isn't his. I know that Selene isn't pregnant with his child and that makes me the happiest person alive.

My mate didn't betray me. My mate loves me. Knowing that I know that we can move past this and be together. I only wonder how did I end up in his dream? I don't remember having that power.

I return back to the present and Nick is still asleep. I kiss him for all I'm worth, effectively waking him up. He looks at me confused. I kiss him again, and this time he kisses me back. The kiss turns heated quickly and we make love like there's no tomorrow.

He smiles and says, "Well that was unexpected. Why did we just do that? Not that I'm complaining, I'm overjoyed, just curious." I say, "When you were sleep I touched your face and was sucked in your dream. I saw you give Selene the sperm and I know it wasn't yours. I just wonder how I was in your dream. I can see memories, but the person has to be awake. I wasn't even trying to see your dream let alone be in it."

He smiles and says, "I don't care how it happened, I'm just glad it did. It got me my mate back." We kiss and fall asleep I each other's arms again. This is turning out to be an amazing day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There goes another chapter. The book is still on hold, but I will still try to update just not regularly.

Give me your thoughts.

Comment and vote.