Fight Night- CM Punk

"I'll see you later, right?" Punk asks kissing my forehead. I nod happily watching him walk away to his locker room. I can't believe Punk actually asked me to work out with him, I mean I know it's not the most romantic thing to most girls but I'm not most girls. Punk doesn't do the whole date night, moonlit walks thing it's too mainstream for him. Asking me to accompany him to the gym is the equivalent and I cannot wait. "I'm not sure how much Rollins is gonna like this, kid." I'd know that raspy voice anywhere, my best friend, Dean Ambrose. A lot of people don't understand Dean but once you get to know him well he's still a bit of an asshole but nicer. "Why would what he thinks matter, Dean?" I ask as we walk towards my locker room. "You know Seth's crazy about you, Lillian. Still." "The feelings aren't mutual. I didn't think you were too find of him and I either. " "Oh, trust me, " he says laughing a little, "You two together is not at the top of my list. I was just telling you, you know he's adamant about everything he wants." I shrug as we stop in front of the locker room. Dean hugs me, tells me to let him know when I make it back to my room and to call him if I need him to come get me.

****

Punk got to my room a few minutes before eleven, clad in black basketball shorts, a plain white t-shirt, zip up hoodie and sneakers, so we could head off to the gym. Once we're off the elevator I head towards the hotel's gym but he grabs my hand yanking me back. "Where are you going, " he asks biting on his lip ring. "We're working out, aren't we?" "Yeah but not in there," he smiles that smile that melts me, "There's this gym downtown that has a few wrestling rings. I figured we could spar a little, maybe you could teach me a thing or two." I scream on the inside, is The CM Punk actually flirting with me. I can't believe this is happening. Punk snapping his fingers brings me out of my thoughts. "Are you still there?" "Oh yeah. You ready?" He smiled offering his hand out to me, I grab a hold of course.

"Never pegged you as the hand holding type." I joke after we've pulled out of the parking lot. "I'm very dynamic, ya know, Lillian?" "I'm starting to notice that. And call me Lilly." "Well then, Lilly, how does it feel to be with the Best In The World, " he asks smiling. "I'll let you know when it happens. " We both laugh loudly, he reaches out to grab my hand giving it a tight squeeze. He's really nothing like I thought he was. He doesn't take jokes too seriously and he's a little more affectionate as well. "Now I see why Rollins is so overprotective." "Overbearing is more like it. He has it in his mind that we're supposed to be together I think otherwise. " "Have you guys dated?" He asks pulling into the parking lot of the gym.

My punch lands on the punching bag perfectly causing Punk to stumble back a bit. He chuckles watching me intently, "Hell of an arm you got there. " "Thank Dean. He helped a lot." "I'll put him next on the list of 'thank yous'. He'll be second." Wait. He's lost me. "Whose first?" "Your parents, of course, for making such a beautiful woman." I cover my face with my hands to hide my red cheeks a few seconds later his hands are on mine taking them down from my face. His green eyes are piercing mines and I like it. Punk is so close that I can smell his Curve Cologne faintly though he's sweating and the spearmint gum he's chewing. Heavenly smells radiating off of a heavenly body. Punk is biting his lip ring again, I'm staying to think it's his signature flirt. Mental face palm, I'm glad I didn't say that out loud it sounded so dorky. "I'm uh I'm gonna go get some water," he runs his hands over his hair as he walks away.

Quickly, I put my hand over my mouth to test my breath, making sure that isn't why he backed away. "I'm sure your breath smells fine, LiLi." "Seth, how did you even know I was here, " I ask highly irritated. "Calm down, LiLi. The guys found out about this gym and wanted to come check it out, I didn't know you'd be here. But I'm glad you are." "Go away, Seth. I'm trying to, " Punk cuts me off. "Shoo, Rollins. She's enjoying her time with a real man. Run along before you get yourself into some trouble." Seth steps up slightly pushing me out of the way. They both stand staying at each other, Seth is glaring angrily while Punk is smiling. I see that playful fount in his eye that he gets before wrestling. Knowing I can't break it up if they fight, I run off to find Dean and Roman I know they'll help.

I find them in a room on the other side of the wrestling ring lifting weights. They both stop probably noticing my expression. "What's wrong?" "Its Punk and Seth." I don't have to say anything else they drop their weights and run over to the now loud arguing. Dean steps in front of Punk, telling him not to worry about it, Roman is pushing Seth back who's still yelling and I'm just standing here wishing the ground would just swallow me up. "Take it easy, man, " Dean yells over his shoulder at Seth. "Dean's right. You wouldn't want to end up on your ass in front of your friends, " Punk adds. Roman users a little more force to push Seth back after that outburst. "You saying stuff like that won't help anything. Both of you cut it out!" Roman barks. I start to back up from this scene unfolding in front of me, never did I ever think this evening would go like this. Seth is probably the worst chose I made in love, we were great together but when we broke up he didn't take it well. He vowed that we're supposed to be together, that we're in love. But I didn't feel the same.

Their yelling became too much for me and I let our a loud shriek until they were alk quiet. Breathing hard I stare at all of them tired of their arguing. "Stop with the arguing already. You are both grown men arguing over a girl, which by the way doesn't 'belong' to either of you. Just cut it out, seriously." I take my fingers through my hair staring down at my feet, this day can't be over quick enough. "Know what, Lilli, you've got a point. We're men and men don't argue...we fight."

"Could you be a little gentler, Lilli?" Punk winces as I place the ice on his eye. "Oh hush. If you hadn't been showboating you wouldn't have gotten the snot beat out of you," I joke moving the ice from his eye to check it. "Yeah well I lost but I still got my girl." My breath is caught in my throat hearing those two words...My Girl. I've got to play it off. "I didn't hear you ask meto be yours, Mr. Punk." Punk grabs my hand holding the ice and pulls it away from his eye then places a kiss on the back of my hands. He continues to kiss my arm until he reaches my lip. "Would you be my girl, Lilli?" "Even though our gym date turned into Fight Night, Seth kind of beat the crap out of you aaand," he puts his hand over my mouth laughing. "I hope there's a happy ending to this." I nox and he drops his hand. "Yes I'll be Mrs. Best In The World." Our lips meet, giving me butterflies instantly and add cliché add it sounds I could swear I hear fireworks going off. But they'll have to wait, I've got to kiss my Punk!

------------------

This was for @KneestoFaces !!!!

Hope you loved it.

Hope I did your concept justice and it was what you wanted!!!