Secrets - Ashlynn & Randy Orton

I’ve been crushing on him for a long time, we flirt all time but we keep it  all a secret. Randy’s protective of me, he doesn’t want me to be in danger and I love him for that. Our friends Miz, Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, Sheamus and AJ know but they have helped us see each other without having Daniel Bryan or The Bellas know about us.

I met up with AJ in catering before the show, “Hey bestie.”

“Hey bestie, how are you?”

I took a deep breath, “I’m alright.”

“It’s Randy, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I hate that we have to hide our relationship, I want to be able to tell my friends and show everyone.”

“Ashlynn, he’s only doing it to protect you and that means he cares about you,” she smiled.

“I guess you’re right, anyway, I gotta get ready for my match, see you after?”

“Always, I’ll see you later, have fun kicking Brie’s butt.”

I walked away from catering towards my locker room, I felt someone drag me to a secluded area.

“Hey beautiful,” Randy greeted me with a smile.

“Hey, handsome,” I kissed him, “We should be careful, I don't think you want anyone to see us like this.” 

“I’ll take my chances,” he winked, “I made sure the spot was safe babe, don’t worry.”

I kissed him one more time before going to the locker room to get ready for my match. I changed into my red attire and did a touch up on my make up.

“Brie and Ashlynn, report to gorilla, Brie and Ashlynn.”

I headed over to gorilla, my heart began to race, my nerves taking over my body, it didn’t matter how long I had been doing this, I still got nervous to perform in front of all these fans. I got to gorilla, Brie was stretching as we waited for our introductions.

“Ready to get your butt kicked?” she asked me interrupting my thoughts.

I scoffed, “Yeah, sure,” I rolled my eyes.

“This next contest is a Divas Match schedule for one fall, introducing first Brie Bella,” Justin announced.

Brie did her entrance, I stood behind the curtains, shaking my hands, I knew my entrance was next, I sighed and took a minute to compose myself before Justin introduced me.

“And her opponent, Ashlynn!”

The crowd burst in cheers once my name was introduced, I blew kisses to them and entered the ring, Brie glared at me, I climbed to the second turnbuckle,I blew more kisses and stood waiting for the bell.

Brie and I locked up, I was stronger than her, she fell on the mat, Daniel Bryan’s music began to play, I questioned why he would show during our match. The crowd booed as he came out.

“Shhh. Everyone listen. I have something to show you, you see, earlier I saw your favorite Diva Ashlynn, swapping spit with a superstar backstage, I don’t think you guys will like it at all, roll the footage, please.” 

The footage showed Ashlynn and Randy kissing backstage earlier, Ashlynn got really angry, Randy only wanted to protect her by keeping their relationship a secret, Ashlynn didn’t agree at first, she wanted the world to know how in love she was with him. He knew what the Authority was capable of and he wanted to protect Ashlynn from all that pain and suffering.

Daniel stood beside Brie in the ring, Randy’s music blasted through the arena, the crowd cheered for him.

“Really, Daniel? That’s the best you could do?”, he chuckled, “Yes, I kissed Ashlynn only because I’m in love with her.

Our relationship has only been a secret because I wanted to protect her, I protect those that I love the most.” Randy stood beside Ashlynn, wrapping his arm around her waist, “It’s alright babe, I’m not gonna let them hurt you,” he whispered to her.

Stephanie McMahon’s music began to play, “Ah I see, Randy is here to defend his beloved Ashlynn and Daniel is accompanying Brie, why don’t we make this a tag team match? Randy and Ashlynn v. Daniel and Brie and that match starts right now, ring the bell!” 

*

*

*

I started beating Brie outside the ring, Randy stayed busy with Daniel Bryan in the ring. Daniel got distracted by checking on Brie when Randy did an RKO out of nowhere and pinned him.

1, 2, 3!

“Here are your winners, Randy and Ashlynn!” Justin announced happily.

I climbed in the ring and celebrated with Randy, he hugged me and spun me around, he kissed me passionately, the audience kept cheering.

“We don’t have to hide anymore babe,” he took a deep breath, “I love you Ashlynn, I always did.”

“I love you too, Randy.

----------------------------------

This was for @TheVipersKrazyChick ! My co-writer Astrid wrote this one and I edited it!