Second Time Around-Primo One Shot

Being Hunico's sister has it's ups and downs. It's great to travel with him whenever I have off time from school. Great because I get a chance to get away from the stress of school, spend time with my big brother and because I get to meet his co-workers. Which is awesome. "Wait right here until I come back." Laughing I push his finger away from my face, did I mention my brother is a tad bit over protective? Because he is. "Jorge, I'm twenty years old. I think I can take care of myself while you're out for your match." "Ashley, I'm serious. Some of these guys are bad news an I don't want you talking to them," he stresses fixing his bandana. "Alright. Look, I'm not standing against the wall like a lonely child waiting for you, I'm gonna go to get some food. Is that ok with you?" "Yes, Ash. But don't forget what I said. Stranger Danger," He kisses my forehead before jogging off to the gorilla.

Heading to the catering area I passed the few Superstars that Jorge actually allowed me to meet with his blessing. They offer to join me but I decline knowing that even though it's them he'll flip if he sees me with one of them alone. After I grab a chicken salad bowl an V8 Splash I go to a table set up in a ducked off corner of the area. "Why are you sitting alone?" Looking up, I see Primo standing in front of my table smiling. I can't help but smile back; his is contagious. "Just waiting for Jorge to finish his match so we can go." "Ah, so you're who I've heard about." I think he's talking more to himself than me but I'm never one to pass on gaining knowledge. My mother calls it being nosey, I call it a thirst for knowledge. 'What does that mean?" He laughs a little and points to the chair opposite of me, 'You mind if I sit down?" I nod watching him as he takes a seat. He observes the room before bring his attention back to me. "It didn't mean anything bad. I'd just been hearing about Jorge's sister being around. I just never got a chance to meet her. Until now that is." He winks and I can feel my cheeks heat up. Trouble is radiating off of him, from his smile to the way he talked. It all has red flags but I'm attracted to that for some reason. "Well, he doesn't like for me to talk to bad news people And since we've never met before this I think you might be just that, Primo." His eyes dance with amusement enticing me into him more. "Edwin." "What?" "Edwin. Primo is my WWE name, everyone else calls me Edwin. You shouldn't be any different." "Okay, well, Edwin are you bad news?" "I think of myself as fun. I don't have a censor and I don't limit myself. If that's bad news then so be it." ""Hmm, sounds legit." That's the only non-nerdy embarrassing thing I could think to say. I don't wanna scare him off and make him think I'm some type of weirdo. "What are you doing later on tonight?" I shrug picking at my salad, "Going back to the hotel and study some more." "Study," he scoffs, "We're in Miami. There's a lot better things to do than stuck in the room studying. I'll tell you what, I'll give you my number and you call me if you want to get out the room." He grabs my phone that I'd place on the table, quickly programming his number and slides it back to me. "Get away from my sister!" My head quickly snaps in the direction of my brother's voice. Edwin doesn't budge though, he only smiles over at Jorge. "What did I tell you, Ashley? Huh? I knew I should've made you wait with somebody." "Ashley, is it? Nice name,' Edwin compliments me rising from his seat as was I. I want to thank him but I can't dwell on his words right now, not while my irate brother is breathing fire. "Stay away from my sister, Edwin," he yells, "And you. You go to the car and wait. Don't talk to anyone on your way out. Just go." He holds out the keys to his rental, I snatch them away from him and grab my phone from the table then storm off disregarding the stares and whispers of the other people. I know that little spat in the catering area is not the end of this. He's like our father, he takes everything way too far and too serious.

******

"It's not your life, Jorge! I can do what I want and talk to whoever I want! I do not need your permission." "Stop yelling, Ash! This is not a conversation, the rest of the time you're with me. Is that clear," he's yelling only a few inches away from my face. I'm tired of fighting over my life choices, meeting new people isn't the only area that he tries to control. Everything. From the clothes I wear to the classes I take. He knows mom doesn't care what I do as long as I'm happy and safe. Ever since daddy's been dead he's made it his business to take over where daddy left off. "Get out of my face, Jorge! It is not your role to decide anything for me! Your opinion is greatly appreciated but not needed!" Slowly, he backs away from me shaking his head; he mumbles a few things as he jogs towards his gym bag. He grabs his key card and heads for the door. "Where are you going?" "Don't worry about that, just make sure you stay right here. I'll be back in thirty minutes or so." With that, he walks out the door slamming it behind him. This has never happened, Jorge has never just walked away from argument without mommy stepping in between us. Has he finally given up? Without a second of hesitation I reach for my phone and call Edwin. I don't wanna be alone but I'm not leaving this room. I know he walked away from the argument but I'm not crazy enough to leave the room.

****

"You're not gonna ask me?" "Ask what," I ask craning my neck to look at him. "Ask, me why you're brother doesn't like me." Honestly, I'm not sure what came over me but I get this sudden urge to kiss him. Without hesitation he kisses back, he rolls us over so he's on top of me. "Are you?" "No," I whisper faintly. "Great," he kisses me passionately, "You really are a beautiful girl you know that right?" "Yeah I know," I answered in a whisper. He undressed me and himself then sits up a little to admire my naked body for a second. He began hungrily sucking every piece of skin he sees. I can feel him on my thigh and it only made me pant more. I can feel his hands reach between my thighs and one of his fingers lingering below my navel. He goes back to kissing my neck. I'm in such ecstasy I have to open my eyes just to ensure that I'm not dreaming. I open my eyes and saw our reflection in the vanity in front of my bed and I still couldn't believe what was going on. He stands quickly and walks to his pants. He pulls out his wallet, rifling through cards and cash. I see that he starts to panic. "Edwiiin..." I teased in a sing-song voice. He turns to see that I'm lying lazily in the middle of the bed. "I'm on the pill," I said. Without hesitation, he comes back to the bed.

Even though I'm lying in Edwin's ams tired and satisfied I still can't believe I just made love to him. I don't even think I could call it that, I barely know him. But I'm not upset,surprisingly. I'm enamored by the idea. It's something very familiar about him. "Ask me now." I sigh a little, "Why doesn't Jorge like you, Edwin?" "You remember the boy that lived next door to you guys?" "Yeah, my brother fought him because he said I was cute. Never even got to meet him because my dad and Jorge would've lost their mind. He was kinda cute though." He runs his fingers along my arm with his knuckles watching me intently. Confusion takes back over me, "Why?" He leans down and bites my earlobe, "Because I still think you're cute."

-------------------------------------------------

This was for @VivaSinCara !

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Hope it wasn't too...ya know ... lol