WWE One Shots

That One Night With Roman Reigns

Christabel follows the maitre'd through the dimly lit restaurant occasionally catching a few people staring at her. It must be the dress Kaitlyn had picked out for her. It's a blue halter dress with see through panels on both sides. The dress stops right above her knees. She's wearing matching blue pumps and her hair is in soft black curls down her back. Her breath is caught in her throat as she approaches the table that sat the power house of The Shield, Roman Reigns. He looked much different without the wet hair vest, cargo pants and boots. He's dressed in a black button down, gray tie and black slacks. Her mouth dries out as he pulls her into his body for a hug. "You look beautiful," he compliments pulling out her chair. "You don't look bad yourself." He clears is throat a little settling back into his chair, "I hope you don't mind I ordered for you. Cajun Pasta okay with you?" "Great," she squeaks out. Her face immediately turned red from embarrassment making them both laugh a little. "Now that I've embarrassed myself indefinitely, can I ask you something?" "Go for it." "You never really had much of a conversation with me before until a couple of days ago when you asked me out. I always thought you weren't interested in me." "Is there a question in that," he jokes. She places her hands over her face momentarily wanting the ground to just swallow her up right now. This is the second time in five minutes that she's fumbled. This has got to be a world record, she thinks to herself. 'I guess what I'm asking is why all of a sudden did you ask me to go out with you?" Roman looks around at the other patrons before returning his gaze to her, he runs his hand over his ponytail a little."To tell you the truth word around the locker room was you were not exactly looking after the whole Punk and Lita thing." She sighs hard staring directly into Roman's gray eyes, "At first because of that whole situation I was not looking but I'm over that and I understand that not all men are arrogant, lying, assholes like him. And since I'm being honest I must say you are more than a few flights up from Punk." Though the restaurant is dim, Christabel can tell that he's blushing; he's so much more different from his in-ring character. And Christabel is loving it.

"I guess I should tell you I never really learned to cross the street correctly," Christabel tells him seriously. Roman looks down at her as they approach the street corner. His lips are twitching from the smile he's trying to stifle, she notices an places her hands on her hips stopping. He stops and faces her wit a big smile, She has a look of mock seriousness on her face. "What, Bel?" Bel, she swoons on the inside. "You are laughing me, Ro. And I do not appreciate that." "I'm just wondering how you made it through life without knowing how to cross the street. How is that even possible?" "Thats not important all you need to know is I do not know how and it would be greatly appreciated if you'd help me across this very busy street." She stomps her foot a little making him laugh out loud. "What happens if I don't?" "Well," she taps her foot a little more thinking, "Then I guess we're gonna stand here. Hmph." Yeeeeah. Great come back," he jokes holding out it has hand for her to take. The two cross the street and continue talking about things they enjoyed and disliked. They found out that they have a lot more in common than either of them thought. Christabel feels more comfortable around Roman than she ever did around Punk.

"Come on. Let's cross right here," Roman suggest leading her to the curb but she pulls back. She smiles up at him admiring him through her long lashes. "Our hotel is on this side of the street. Why on earth would we cross just to cross back?" "Um, I just wanted to give you a little practice crossing the street before we head in for the night." "Right. And Kaitlyn isn't in love with Seth," she blurts out sarcastically. Temporary thrown off from his initial thoughts and motive he looks down with a puzzled look. "Kaitlyn likes Seth? No wonder she acts like that when we're around." "Forget I said that. Back to the matter at hand, why are you trying to get me to cross the street, Ro?" "Just trust me, Bel." "You're such a weirdo but alr--," her voice trails off. Knowing that she's realized his motive he grabs her hand a little tighter pulling her; her body feels like dead weight. Roman turns to her to encourage her to keep moving but it was useless her face is in shock. During dinner she had told Roman that she hadn't seen Punk and Lita since their announcement of expectance at a formal dinner the company had. And now here they are heading right in Christabel and Roman's direction. Punk has his arm draped around her protectively resting his hand on her swollen belly, Lita clings to him with her wrapped around his waist. Both smiling and laughing.

"Come on, Bel," Roman urges. Christabel nods allowing him to lead her to the curb. They wait for a break across the four lane street; the cars seem to keep coming in her mind with a never ending break. She doesn't want to let Punk ruin her evening with Roman but she knew if he notice her, he would. "Oh, hey Christie. I thought that was you, almost didn't notice you with big guy next to you." Roman and Christabel both turn to face Punk and Lita, who are smiling widely.She wants to smack the smug smile off of Punk's face, not so much Lita, she too was a pawn in his game but he's holding onto her. She must be his queen, she thinks bitterly. "Yeah, you said the right word, Punk. Big," Roman warns. Punk smiles cockily and pats Roman on his shoulder, "Whoa, calm down, RoRo. I'm not gonna steal her away or anything I've got the person I want. Though I could if I wanted to." Roman drops her hand and steps closer to Punk with anger seething from him, Punk tells Lita to go on into the diner behind them that he'll be in shortly then turns back to Roman and Christabel. "You've got your chest puffed out like you wanna fight but that's not really want now is it? You don't to get injured over someone like her." Roman pushes him roughly, Punk stumbles a bit before falling right on his ass. Christabel giggles lowly seeing the frantic look in his eyes. "Watch your mouth, Punk. Or I'll give you a beating to go along with that look on your face. You're the one whose not worth fighting for!" Roman grabs her hand an they continue down the street without crossing over. She swoons on the inside at what just happened, no one, not even Punk, had ever stood up for her like that. Her love for his aggression starts to rise.

*****

"I hope he didn't ruin our night," Roman coaxes as they stand in front of her hotel room. She sighs, "Nope, he didn't. He actually made me enjoy it more. "How," he asks confused. "I have always admired how aggressive you are on screen so being able to see it first hand and knowing it was for me made my admiration grow much more." Resting his hand on the wall above her head and leans in closer to her. So close they could feel one another's breath against their faces. "Is that so?" She nods anxiously awaiting his next move. He moves in closer, without waiting for her answer, and kisses her lips lingering there for a few seconds. He pulls her body closer to her deepening the kiss. They share a long, romantic kiss before breaking for air. Roman leans his forehead against hers breathing slightly harder. "Will Seth and Dean be looking for you if you don't come back," she asks breathlessly. He cracks a small smile an shakes his head, "Nope." Christabel turns away from him and uses her keycard to open her door. She steps inside then turns to face him. He scratches his head in confusion watching her watch him. "You want me to come in orr?" He asks trailing off. Christabel reaches out and grabs his tie using it to yank him inside the room. "We can't very well continue this in the hall now could we?" Christabel kicks her heels off and heads towards the bedroom removing her dress. Roman's shock quickly subsides, he kicks the door closed with his foot and runs behind her removing his tie and shirt.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Really really hope you enjoyed it @_Christabel!!!!!!!