flash forward

Alyssa's POV

I couldn't stand that hospital anymore,I had to get out.It reminded me of Sam,it reminded me of what I'd lost.So I ran leaving Jake behind it,it was the hardest thing I had ever done.Watching him sleeping peacefully on the coach never leaving my side,it was hard sneaking out while Jake was sleeping after all he had done for me,I felt like I was betraying him,I loved him so damn much so much that it scared me but I was a catastrophe and I wouldn't bring Jake down with me.I had to leave him behind,I could never look him in the eyes again,never hold his hands in mine again and kiss his beautiful thin lips and I could never again sleep in his arms and feel like my world was going to be alright.

*2 years later*

"a year and 5 months ago I was an addict,a drug addict who's only reason for living was for the taste of cocaine in her mouth.I was forced into sex trafficking and sold to many vile and monstrous men,but I survived and I fought back.I am here today to tell you my story and to help bring the organization that forced me to become something I never thought I would be,down once and for all." I gave my speech and United Nations press conference the part I left out was that I knew who the man behind the organization was,I knew him because he was my father.

the story is taking on a new direction now tell me what you guys think!