Emergency

but it doesn't matter if it will ever get better,what matters is how you feel right now that moment when you would rather slit your throat then live another day when you'd rather drown in your tears then go outside and that's when you know it doesn't matter if it will ever "get better" because how you feel now,you will always remember.

Alyssa's POV

I couldn't move.My body felt broken I was broken,in more ways then the average human being could ever imagine.I felt ashamed,was this my fault? yes it was,ofcourse it was.Everything was MY fault."you're a slut" my father would've said,"honey,I'm sorry but it is your fault you should've been careful" my mother would've said.It always disgusted me that society taught girls how not to get raped instead of teaching boys not to rape.I felt sick and numb,like I had let everyone down,like I was nothing like i would never be anything and that Jake would never want me now.I suddenly remembered Sam and felt guilty,fuck.

He was waiting for his medicine and when I hadn't returned he must be so worried,fuck.I needed clothes,my clothes were all ripped and I was bleeding terribly.I stood up and noticed a elderly lady staring at me with eyes of pity,I felt tears in my eyes but pushed them away now was not the time,she rushed towards me and asked me if I was okay and at that moment I couldn't control it any longer,you know when someone asks you if your okay? and your really really not but u don't want them to think your weak and all these thoughts come rushing into your brain and u just burst out crying thats what happened.She hugged me tightly I could feel her arms around me,none had hugged me like that before,that hug made me think maybe someone did care."I have some clothes in my bag why don't u change into them then we'll talk".She handed me some clothes they were too big for me but I didn't complain I slipped them on and thanked the lady for her kindness and told her I had a little brother to get back to."okay dear and I'm sorry for what happened to you,you didn't deserve it,I promise." she squeezed my hand and walked away.

I raced back and saw Sam laying on the cold street looking unconscious.I panicked."SAM WAKE UP" I screamed.I yelled.He wouldn't wake up.I picked him up and ran faster than I'd ever ran before.The hospital was 50 miles away and I ran like the whole world depended on how fast I ran.

*one and an half hour later*

I saw the doctor walking towards me and in that moment I felt like my whole word was going to either fall apart or be okay again."Miss..I'm sorry to inform you but..."