3 words,8 letters

"i just can't do this anymore" she whispered as she held the knife close to her chest but no she couldn't end it too many people were depending on her too many people needed her she couldn't be selfish, she had to get through this for her younger brother, for herself."what are you doing in there? you've been in there for ages come out this instant" yelled her mother looking very angry and disapointed "I'LL BE RIGHT OUT MOM" shouted Alyssa as she wiped away her tears hoping her parents wouldn't notice.Alyssa was used to this everyday was just another day of her parents yelling at her for not being like the other kids her age, for not getting good enough grades, for never doing one thing or another.She was tired of all the bullshit and all the drama and that is why she had decided that today would be the day she would finally end it but she just couldn't bring herself to do it.Dinner was ready as the whole family set the plates and sat down together to eat the meal Patricia Alyssa's mom had cooked."eat" said Alyssa's dad David who noticed her plate was empty she hadn't eaten properly in a  long time and she just didn't didn't feel like eating anymore and that was that.Alyssa's mom asked Alyssa to eat or else everyone asked her to eat but she didn't ,she couldn't."EAT U UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT STOP ACTING LIKE A MENTAL CASE" yelled David as he got up from his chair and pointed his finger at Alyssa,her father was known for losing his temper,she was used to it and she didn't care as long as he didn't hurt her brother..Everyone at the dinner table got very quiet as Alyssa with tears in her eyes ran to her room closing her bedroom door.