Bloody

Quincy Pov****

I'm currently at the hospital waiting to check on my unborn. I really want a little girl I want to be her hero someone she looks up to someone she would call whenever she needs something.

And a nigga better not fuck up with her or that's his ass. I'm just so anxious to see my baby. I can't wait to spoil her man.

For some damn reason Kimani ass is always texting and laughing on her phone. She really didn't use her  phone that much in the past, but now she damn near break her neck when it ring.

I swear on my unborn if it's a nigga I'm offin his shit. I'd be damned if a nigga disrespect me.

''Kimani Washington'' The doctor calls us to the back.

We follow the doctor to a room with spongebob and Patrick pink ass painted on it. Kimani sits up on the bed and lay down.

''Well Miss Washington how is the pregnancy goin so far any complications soreness or pain any where in your stomach'' She said.

''Uhh no I'm actually doing pretty good I can some what keep my food down and the morning sickness is calming down'' Kimani explained.

''That's good you are slowly entering a new trimester so the morning sickness should come to a end very soon are you eating healthy and taking your vitamins I prescribed for you'' she said

''No she's not eating healthy'' I butted in.

Kimani glared at me but shit I don't give a damn my unborn needs to be healthy. She eat every thing from Oreo's with nutella to pickles with ice cream that shit nasty.

Her ass always running to the bathroom blowing the shit up. I leave the house for a hour come back and she in there shitin AGAIN!

''Ok Kimani at least take every other week off of junk food and eat more healthy for the baby is that better'' the doctor said.

''Yes ma'am'' she replied.

''Ok good now let's look at this bundle of joy that's growing in there'' She said.

She pulled the bed down further so Kimani was laying down a little, she pulled up her shirt and squeezed this jelly thing on her stomach.

I guess Kimani didn't like that because she scrunched up her face.

''Ok this here is your babies heart beat this is its head, arms, and legs'' she explained.

Seeing my baby did something to me I couldn't believe I could create something so precious man. This doctor about to make a nigga cry like  Chris brown ass did when he found out Nikki Minaj fucked Rhianna no walls havin ass.

''So how far along is she'' I asked.

''Kimani is actually 4½ months pregnant" she said.

''Shit bae that's why your ass was always craving for the D before we found out you was pregnant'' I said.

Kimani blushed and the doctor laughed. But I was dead ass serious.

''Ok Kimani that's all for today remember healthy food every other week I'll see you in about 3 weeks and we'll see what your going to be having'' she said.

''Ok '' Kimani smiled and said.

God please give me a girl.

We started walking to the lobby and I grabbed Kimani around her waist the love of my life is having my baby. I know I have to make that next step every soon.

''Thank You baby'' I whispered.

''For What'' She asked confused.

''For holding your man down and giving him his first child man I love you so much ma'' I said turning her around and kissing her.

''Your welcome baby I wouldn't do it for any one else in the world'' she smiled and said.

''You damn right a nigga can't put it down better than me having your legs shaking in the air why screaming daddy'' I said in her ear.

''I know that's right-

Kimani was cut off by my phone ringing. I answered with out checking who it was.

''Talk'' I said.

''Aye boss we followed his move today and right now he's sitting in front of Holy-Cross Hospital''

I was thinking to myself why the fuck would this nigga be sitting in front of a hospital. Then it came to me.

''What's the name of the hospital again'' I spoke with anger. Kimani looking at me confused.

''Holy-Cross Hospital boss'' he said.

''Fuck call the crew here now this fuck nigga followed us to Kimani's appointment'' I yelled.

''Alright boss stay low we on our way now'' he rushed to say.

I hung up and called king and told him what was up he was pissed off but he said he was on his way.

''What the fuck is going on Quincy and you better not lie to me right now'' she said with so much force.

''Baby Jason-''

''Is right behind you'' a voice said.

We turned around to be face to face with the fuck nigga him self and that dumb bitch Kira.

These people better get the fuck out of here, it's a bout to get a little bloody.

Finally updated I'm sorry for the wait. Thank you for being understanding.

What You think should happen?

How should Quincy and King take Jason out?

Should Kimani take Kira out or No?

How should Quincy handled Jason ass?

Comment&&Vote

Pleaseeeee.

Aj:)