This is War

Choppa (Quincy) Pov****

''Aye shut the fuck up and pay attention you niggas know when I'm about to talk y'all need to close yo damn mouth'' I said.

After that little threat Jason bitch ass sent me yesterday got my fucking blood boiling. I really don't how that mutha fucker survived when I catch his ass that will be my first question.

''Alright as you know I was shot yesterday by that nigga Jason I don't know how he survived and I really don't give a flying fuck but what I do care about is him trying to get back at pooh he sent a threat yesterday threatening pooh and my unborn''.

''Oh hell no boss what's the plan'' one of my men spoke up.

''I want all of you to keep an eye out on him ask around until you find him I want to know anything that's useful to me putting 3 bullets in this mutha fucker's skull soon do you understand me'' I said.

''Yes sir boss'' My boys yelled.

''I said do you hear me'' I yelled

''Yes sir boss'' they replyed

''Death''

''Before Dishonor ''.the said

This Nigga really don't know what he started. His life is now in my hands.

Kimani Pov****

''Get him this mani please'' Ci whined.

''How you know it's going to be a boy and not a girl'' I questioned.

Quincy really want the baby to be a girl he talks about spoiling her and everything. He even planed out how he was going to fuck up her first boyfriend when he break her heart. My baby got issues but I love him.

''The way you be taking advantage of Quincy like he a hoe on the street you might be pregnant with twins'' Ci laughed.

''Shit it's his fault nobody told him to get me pregnant I be horny 24/7 it's my D and I want it now. I chuckled.

We stayed in the mall for another 25mins before we decide to go. but before I could walk outside someone was calling my name. I turned around to see my old high school boyfriend Kevin.

''Damn girl you walk fast but how you been ma'' Kevin said hugging me.

I eyed him up in down his swag was on point still. He was a talk dark and handsome man with pearly white teeth with light brown eyes.

'' I've been fine how are you'' I said

He was eyeing me up and down like I did him licking his perfectly plump lips.

''Yea I can see you still fine and Shit living life can't complain but I see your about to head out I don't want to hold you up but you should let me get your number so we can catch up sometime he said.

In my head I was actually about to say no but Kevin is a really good guy. I really don't mind hanging out with him its been awhile so why not catch up. Right?

''Sure'' I said. we swapped phones and entered each other's numbers. I knew he saved his number under something crazy.

''Alright well I'm a let you go but I'll text you tonight ma cool?'' he said.

''Yea that's fine'' giving him a hug and walking away. Wow he haven't changed one bit he still looks good like he did back in high school.

''You think Quincy is going to like that'' Ci said.

''Girl he just a friend Quincy has nothing to worry about''.

''Ok whatever you say'' she said.

We got to the car and headed home I need a nap this baby got me tired as hell. My phone vibrated telling me I have a incoming text message.

KingDingaling;) : It was nice seeing you again ma.

Kimani <3 : Same here :))

Kevin Pov****

Damn Kimani done grew up fine as fuck. Don't get me wrong she was bad in high school but I couldn't talk to her because her brother was way overprotective of her.

But we ended up getting together down the line but it didn't last long. Make a long story short Hoes scattered like roaches and we broke up.

I fucked up with her in high school but I plan on getting her back. I know she wit that nigga Quincy but I don't care she will be mine again very VERY soon.

Don't believe me?

Just watch!

Jason Pov****

These 5 year done my baby right. I'm following her and her friend around thinking about how I'm a make my move on her. She was turning me on I wanted to just fuck her right there.

Until I seen this nigga run up to her I wanted to fuck that nigga up because he was hugging on her and Shit that pissed me off. But I kept my cool that will be the last nigga who will disrespect me like that.

I know y'all wondering how I'm alive well when Kimani shot me it grazed my skull and when they tried to dump my body I just swam out that shit. I'm a real nigga. I will never die.

I'm back and

I want my REVENGE!

Someone is going to die!

What you think?

Comment && Vote

I want to know everything your thinking!

Aj:)