New Cold Hearted Kimani.

Kimani Pov****

"Are You fuckin kidding me? Your fuckin husband raped me for 6 months he threatened to kill me if I told anybody now look were Tf I'm at I was on my death bed because of him".

I said mad af Q and Javon tried to calm me down but I was not having it.

"What Tf ever you dumb slut you wanted my man since I married him your just mad because he wanted me an not your young ass"

I was heated I can't believe the lady I call my mother is talking to me like this and calling me these names. I was mad as hell all you can hear is the machine beeping like crazy.

"You know what I don't give af what you or the next mutha fucker got to say about Wtf happen to me you an everybody else Can kiss my ass.

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy but IDGAF!! I ment every word.

I'm finna become 'Cold Hearted'

Fuck a b.tch feelings!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

5 Years Later****

Kimani Pov ; )

Wasupp!! yall missed me?? well let me update yall on what's going on. . .

I kept my promise about being 'Cold Hearted' I got so many haters its not funny. I have only two friends thats Ciara and Kira they my ROD's . I got ALOT thicker my body is A1 with a Asss like Trina and thick thighs (She looks like the girl in my cover picture). I got a lot of Nigga's checkin for me but none of them meet my standards. Besides I still got love for Quincy

Oh You wanna know what happened with him and king?? Well Quincy and king killed Jason. . . well I actually killed that mutha fucker with a gunshot wound to his skull and a dildo in his ass he died feeling how I felt when he raped me and I laughed the entire time I wish a b.tch would fuck with me now. My mother told the police everything I swear I hate her But my brother and my love took the rap for me and got 5 ½ years. they should be coming home pretty soon.

But other than that. . . My birthday is tomorrow and me and my girls are turning Tf up!! you only turn 21 once!!!! Haaannnnn!!

King && Quincy Pov***

A nigga did 5 years in that hell hole and we finally free.

Tomorrow Kimani Birthday she finna be surprised.

We haven't talk to her since she killed Jason we didn't want the police to try and bam her so we agreed to not contact each other and that was 5years ago I miss my baby.

.

.

.

.

.

What You guys think of Kimani she savage??

How was this Chapter??

Comment && Vote please

Aj:)