The Truth

Kimani Pov****

I got to admit I really miss Q I probably should have listened to what he had to say. I mean Kira is a messy bitch she probably set this shit up.

Q has been calling me and texting me non stop sense I got home. I ignored all of them though I just need some time to my self before I can talk to him.

Y'all know me I'm not a weak bitch so I'd be Damned if I let a mutha fucker see me at my lowest point.

I really need to talk to my grandma she know's exactly what to say but I know I'm going to be laughing my ass off because my granny is a hot ass mess. You'll see.

Quincy Pov****

I'm about to loose my damn mind. Not being able to see Kimani is killing me. before y'all judge me let me explain what happened.

Kira kept calling me sending threats to Kimani and my seed. She kept saying if I don't talk to her then she would kill both my babies. I told y'all this bitch was crazy. But I decided to go but I wasn't going to fuck her I swear. I was just going to tell her ass to chill with them threats and tell her ass to leave me and pooh alone.

But knowing Kira she probably would've tried some Shit so I called her and told her I was coming over. I knew Kimani would be getting up to go piss so I spoke loud enough so she could hear me.

I knew she would follow me to her house and that's exactly what I wanted because I knew Kira wasn't going to take this lightly.

When I got to Kira house she was but ass naked. I tried talking but she couldn't let me get a word out because she was taking my pants off and grabbing Jr. She started to suck my Shit but somebody knocked on the door.

I was happy Kimani was here. But Kira wouldn't stop sucking I mean a nigga wasn't even on hard.

The knocks tuned into kicks and I knew Kimani was pissed. Kira finally made her way to the door. I was looking for my damn pants.

I couldn't find my Shit any where. I then heard Kira cursing followed by a gunshot. I was searching everywhere for my pants but then I heard another gunshot.

I just said fuck it an ran down stairs. I had a thousand thoughts running through my head if Kira shot my baby I swear I'm killing this hoe.

When I got down stairs I realized it was Kimani shooting and damn did she fuck Kira up.

After Kimani got done going off on me I went up stairs and found my pants then left out the house.

You damn right I left Kira ass there because of her I probably won't be able to father my first child. I just know I got a lot of ass kissing to do and I mean a lot. I Don't mind though because Kimani and my unborn is worth every kiss.

Kimani Pov****

''Girl I know you ain't let that bad body stank pussy ass letting the whole Atlanta run a train on that ass lil girl fuck up you and Quincy relationship'' My gram said.

I told y'all she was a trip. You might see some grandma's baking cookies or telling stories. Man gram savage she might seem sweet but she the type to give you a apple after she slips a blade inside. Its sad but true.

One time when she caught king cooking drugs in her house she raised hell. She grabbed a cable cord and some blessing oil and whooped king ass. Till this day gram has no idea that he's a kingpin.

''No Gram I didn't I found him with his boxers on and that bitch with just a robe on. I said

''Ok she probably just gave him some weak ass head or some Shit that don't mean he had sex with her. You should have let him explain his self'' she said

''But Gram-''

''Don't gram me don't you think he set that up, what man you know that's going to cheat will talk to the hoe while his pregnant girlfriend is sleeping come on now pooh '' gram said.

That's true, he probably knew I would hear and he knew I would follow him. Damn I should've listened to him.

''Now go get your man and do that move when you drop into a split when y'all having makeup sex'' Gram said.

Its really time for me to get the hell up out of here.

''Tell Quincy don't poke to hard I don't want my baby to come out with a dick shaped head'' She said laughing.

I didn't find anything funny that was nasty. But I headed towards my car I guess I'll let Quincy tell me what happened. I called him so we could meet up and talk.

Phone Convo***

''Kimani Baby?''

''Hey can you meet me at Hiphop (soul food restaurant) we need to talk and I'm hungry'' I said

''IIght I'm- what the fuck? nigga you going to kill me I thought we off'ed yo stupid ass its ok though shoot me because a nigga like me never die I will always come back pussy ass nigga! ''

(Two gunshots)

"Quincy are you there baby answer me''

''Baby call the ambulance I'm at the trap hurry up please'' he said Coughing and breathing hard.

I Quickly hung up and dialed 911

"911 what's your emergency''

''My fianceé has been shot he's located at 915 sw springfield road please hurry''

''Help is on the way ma'am just stay calm''

''Ok'' I hung up than called king

''Was up sis''

''King get over to the trap now they just shot Quincy hurry up I'm on my way there now'' I cried.

''Fuck I'm on my way go to the hospital and wait there I'll see you in a few'' he said

''ok I love you be safe''

''I will and I love you to'' he said

I hung up and said I silent prayer for my baby I hope he makes it.

God if you let him make it I promise not to give up on him again.

I stopped crying a sped to the hospital I have to pull myself together I couldn't stress because of the baby and I know I have to be strong for Quincy.

What you think?

Do you guys still hate Quincy?

What happened to Kira?

Quincy got shot?

Lol Kimani Grandma?

Comment && Vote

Aj:)