Love never dies, But Fuck niggas do.

King pov****

I ran through the hospital looking for Kimani praying this nigga didn't find her.

I Was about to ask the receptionist where Quincy was until I heard a scream I knew all to well. I ran towards the scream. I knew it was pooh I held on tightly to my .45 that was tucked in my pants.

''No No No please No god please help me god'' Kimani screamed.

Fuck I turned the corner seeing pooh fighting her self in her sleep. Ever since our dad died in front of us Kimani would start having dreams about what happened and the same thing happened with Jason when he raped her.

''Baby girl get up'' I instantly regretted trying to wake her up because she punched me right in my Shit.

''No get the fuck off me he's not dead he didn't leave me I'm pregnant no he's not gone'' she kept saying

''Baby girl it's me it's king wake up its me calm down'' I said squeezing her tightly in my arms. Whenever she would have theses dreams holding her was the only thing to calm her down.

''King he's gone why did he have to leave me he's gone he's gone no not my baby I'm sorry I'm so sorry'' she cried hysterically.

Before I could say anything I seen my nigga walking from the back like a G. I guess the doctors wanted to keep him because they was following him towards us saying they need to run some more tests. Quincy wasn't listening he just seem me holding a crying Kimani.

He listened to what Kimani was saying and I knew this shit touched him. He bent down and pulled Kimani towards him. She just kept crying asking why they took Quincy away from her.

Quincy held on tightly to her.

''Baby I didn't leave you I'm right here'' He whispered

''No king he left me it's my fault maybe I should die so we can be even I don't want you mad at me Quincy baby please I'm so sorry'' She kept crying.

When she said that me and my nigga let a tear fall. hearing my little sister talk like that hurt me to the core. Seeing my sister hurt like this is tearing me apart.

''King I got to go see him one last time I just can't leave with saying goodbye I -'' she looked up and realized I wasn't holding her anymore ''King?'' . She looked confused she then slowly turned to face Quincy.

''Quincy? . . . I'm I dreaming'' she whispered touching Quincy face.

''No baby I'm here it's me'' he cried.

Quincy Pov****

''No baby it's me I'm here''

She hugged me like I was gone for years. ''I thought you left me I was scared of losing you it's my fault baby I'm sorry'' she said in one breathe.

''No baby I would never leave you your my heart without you I wouldn't know what to do you and my unborn is my world you both keep my heart beating I love you so much'' I said kissing her passionately.

''I love you to pookie'' she laughed

That made me smile I love this Damn girl man. She was showing off her dimples that I love.

''Now what I want you to do is go with my doctor and have them check up on you and the baby I don't want you stressing like this again you hear me'' I said sternly

''Ugh ok Q'' she got up and walked with my doctor to the back.

I had to tell king that Jason is back and I knew he coming for pooh.

''Ay man Jason-''

''I know I seen the cameras and that mutha fucker got me fucked off if he think he going to touch my sister again'' King said through clenched teeth.

''We calling a meeting tomorrow I can't leave pooh tonight she already to shook up'' I said.

''I agree I'm head out I left Cici at house she already scared so I'm a fuck witcha later my nigga, and please watch my sister we all she got left Brah'' King said.

''I know I-''

''Mr. Wilson someone sent you flowers'' my nurse said brining the white roses to me.

''What the fuck'' king said.

I read the card out loud.

You really thought I was going to die and let you take what was mine Nah See you Fucked up you see after I kill you I'm taking my girl back. and I might just have that sweet baby girl you wanted calling me daddy and if she is as Beautiful as her momma then I might just make her a woman before her time and give her what I gave her Momma.

Like Mother like Daughter.

See you soon, Jason

This bitch just started fucking war I'm killing this nigga and any mutha fucker standing in my way. I don't take threats lightly he fucking with the wrong nigga.

Quincy is Gone.

Choppa is coming to Play ;)

What You think?

I Brought Quincy back!

I wasn't going to kill my nigga off !

Jason threats?

Comment && vote

Aj:)