Kimani's back

King Pov****

We've been waiting for the doctor for hours to come and give us some information. My mind was telling me that she was gone but in my heart I knew my sister was still here.

"WTF is Going on why nobody came out and told us nothing yet I'm bout to blow this mutha fucka up like I'm Osama if somebody don't come tell me something. Q said.

Everybody was here , Family and friends, besides my momma and Jason. I swear if that mutha fucker bring his ass in here I'm killing his ass on sight an thats my word.

"Family of Kimani Washington"

"Thats us" Q and I ran to doctor Stevenson.

"How is She doctor please tell me my baby sister is ok" I begged

"Kimani is a very strong young woman" she took a pause.

"With injuries that Kimani suffered from she was actually suppose to be dead before she made it here to the E.R but she kept fighting"

"How Bad is she doctor" Q questioned.

"The Way her wrist was sliced she was inches away from her arteries which she could've died from, its a possibility that she might have complications carring a baby full term due to the stab wound to her abdomen (stomach) she have serious wounds to her head and eye she can be slightly blind in her left eye"

"When Will she be awake doctor"

"Thats a question I cannot answer right now if her body response well to the medication then maybe a few hours but if her body doesn't react then its a possibility she can slip into a sleeping coma which will take days, weeks, months sometimes even years to wake up from"

"Ok thank you so much doctor for everything"

"My pleasure, stay strong everyone, she's a fighter just have faith in her recovery everything will be fine" she said as she walks off.

Quincy Pov****

Its been 5 days since Dr. Stevenson told us Kimani conditions. I don't give a flying fuck Jason is gonna feel everything my baby felt 100x's worser and I put that on my old girl.

Just thinking about all of this made a nigga break down I couldn't control my tears no more I just let them slide down my face.

"Please god let her comeback please its not suppose to end like this not now baby please wake up for me I'll give my life just for you to be back pleasee baby please" I cried hysterically

"I-I Lo- Love You T- To Poo- Pookie"

I stop suddenly and slowly brought my head from Kimani's bed and looked in her direction.

"Baby?" . . . . "I've missed you so much" I said kissing her all over her face, listening to her giggle weakly.

"Are you ok?, do anything hurt? are you hungry"

"Quincy"

"Do you want me to fluff your pillows"

"Quincy"

"Are you thirsty you might be thirsty shit you haven't ate or drunk anything in 5 days. . you had me worried sick Bae"

"QUINCY!! calm down and just go get my doctor please"

"Oh Yeaa Right ok baby"

Before I could walk through the door a angry beaten up Ms. Gloria (Kimani's Mom) walks in the room with king behind her.

"You stupid bitch you fucked my man then have him beat my Ass!! and leave me??, I hate you, you dumb bitch"

Kimani is awake??

Quincy feelings for Kimani??

Wow Kimani's Mom??

Vote && Comment please

Tell me what you think!!

Aj:)