~2~

Jhene

"Can't believe I stayed faithful to somebody so ungrateful"

"Don't you know there's a line for my love"

I sang along to my favorite song Sean and I were working on. We both felt a personal connection to the song. He was still getting over Ariana and I was in a rocky situation Dot. Dot didn't understand that just because we're together it doesn't mean that I'll give up everything to be with him. He admitted that he didn't feel like I could give him all he needed so he went out to find someone who could behind my back. I've been single for about five months. Other than a few dates here and there my love life has been depressing. I had been in the studio so long I didn't get a chance to text Robyn back.

 I had been in the studio so long I didn't get a chance to text Robyn back

I hated that name. I regretted everything about that night. All I knew was that he was a friend of Robyn's and he was some type of athlete. A night with Odell is overrated he wines you dines you throws bands and smiles in your face but I saw through it all it was just a ploy to get what he wanted. That was what was behind the body con dress I was wearing. I was drinking to get over the fact that I was actually letting this guy take me out when I was just getting out of a messy divorce.

The liquor mixed with emotions wasn't right. Before I knew it we were in his car experiencing something I can't explain. I needed to feel good and he needed some kitty. He sat in the front seat as I bounced up and down on his lap moaning. I still had on the dress my panties sat in the passenger's seat. The sex was amazing which was all that mattered. I didn't care who he was I was using him and he was using me.

He drove me back to his house. We continued doing our thing all night. I didn't feel the need to cuddle with him or even talk to him.

"Wow you must do this a lot" he had to the nerve to say this as I slipped on my clothes.

"What was that?"

"I mean you must do booty calls a lot you seem to know what you're doing" he laughed.

Liquor and my emotions did it again.

"Before you go shaming me for having sex with you realize I'm not one of these little girls you mess with. I don't care about who you are and I could give a damn what you do. So don't talk to me like one of your cheap hoes. You're lucky I let you have sex with me. Shame the hoes that mess with you and expect to be your wife afterwards. I'm not fond of little boys pretending that they have rights to a woman. This was just getting what I wanted instead of wasting time. And if that's what you were asking then yes I do this a lot" he laid in bed shocked.

"You're a crazy b*t*h you know that"

"You're a childish n*g*a you know that"

"Get out my house"

"Gladly" I left out the house with a smile.

He hits me up every now and then on some freak shit. But he's not my type. Don't get me wrong he was built like a god. Every feature from his perfect smile to his perfectly chiseled abs. The muscles in his back were my favorite part of him.But he just didn't have a selfless bone in his body. I felt bad for him. But he just needs to grow up.

As much as I hated him I needed this trip. All I could think about how unhappy I was. Plus we needed one last song for the album and this trip might fuel for some positive vibes for a song.

I just need to avoid Odell..........