Chapter 25: Hotels

(Trent's POV)

I had just woken up from the flight attendant announcing that we were landing soon in Doncaster. Rachel was still asleep in my lap with her body curled up in a ball and a huge smile planted on her face.

"Babe we're landing soon" I said moving her arm to try and wake her up.

"Mmmm" she was all she replied with before moving into an upright position and rubbing her eyes.

"How was your sleep?" I asked her.

"Really good thanks, are you excited?" she asked me.

"Yeah I haven't been to England before so it shall be a new experience for me" I answered.

"Well same for me as well, It's really nice of you coming to see my parents with me for support I really appreciate it Trent" she said sweetly before leaning up for a kiss.

"No problems babe you mean a lot to me and this means a lot to you so I comfort you in any way possible" I replied and she snuggled into my chest.

"Fasten your seatbelts, put your trays in the up and put your seat in the upright position as we are landing now" the pilot said over the PA system

"I hate landing" Rachel said really nervously whilst still snuggled in my chest.

"It's ok babe as long as I'm here it is all fine" I said grabbing her hand as she chuckled.

She moved up and started looking out the window to see all the different houses and scenery we were flying over. I started playing with her hair which was started to calm her down so that she wouldn't stress about the landing part of the flight.

- - -

We finally landed; Rachel and I started making our way through the airport to get to baggage claim so that we could collect our things and head through to customs. The board said carousel number 4 and we went there and noticed our bags were one of the first to be put out so we collected them and moved onto customs.

"Hello" I said nicely to the customs officer handing him mine and Rachel's passport and cards.

"Hi..............................Trent and Rachel" he replied looking at our passport identification.

After the man was checking through everything he let us through the gates which led to the front of the airport. I grabbed Rachel's hand and we made our way over to the taxi rank to get in one of those iconic black taxi cabs.

(Rachel's POV)

"Hello where would you like to go to?" the cab driver asked in his thick English accent.

"To one of the nicest hotels in Doncaster" Trent replied.

"Ok sure I will take you to the Holiday Inn" he stated.

"Thanks" I said.

- - -

Once we arrived at the hotel Trent made his way over to the front counter as I just stood in the doorway with my mouth open. The hotel was so rich looking with a massive chandelier and lots of couches, candles and sculptures everywhere. I made my way over to the counter where Trent was and started to listen to the conversation he was having with one of the staff with reception.

"Ok it comes down to $600 for your stay" the hotel worker said to us.

"Here you go" I said getting out the money for the hotel man.

"No no I'm paying because I haven't been to a nice hotel before and plus I have enough money from all the money I get from being in the band" Trent stated.

"But I feel like that I'm main you pay for everything even though we are here for me" I said trying to give the money to reception man.

"No please babe let me, here take this and make sure she doesn't give you any of her own money because I am in Australian band and I have plenty of money to afford a nice hotel for us" Trent replied giving the man his card and taking my money out of my hand.

"Ok" The man said swiping Trent credit card.

"Oh Trent I could of paid" I pouted at him.

"It alright it's a treat for you and I" he replied.

"Here is your room key and the Wi-Fi code, enjoy your stay" the man smiled handing Trent the hotel room key.

Trent grabbed my hand and his suitcase and we both headed in to elevator and went up to our level and made our way to out room which was number 1405.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹

Who ever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx