Chapter 7: Taxi Drivers

I put a bandage around her finger and washed it and then we had to wait for her to wake up so we could take her to the hospital.

 🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Rachel's POV)

I feel really dizzy and faint. I slowly got up from where I was at and sat up straight. I need a glass of water or am going to faint soon.

Why am I even on the couch? Oh I remember now I cut my finger when I was cooking and I passed out! No wonder why I have a head ache.

I got up and made my way over to the kitchen so I could get a glass of water. I got out a glass and filled it up and sipped it slowly. I noticed Will was sitting at the table writing something down on a piece of paper.

"Whatch up to?" I asked him.

"OMG Rachel we have to take you to the hospital to get stitches in your hand" he yelled.

I looked down at my hand and noticed a really bloody bandage over it.

"Ok then what do I do?" I asked stupidly.

"Trent" he screamed out!

Suddenly I heard lots of fast footsteps coming down the stairs headed toward the dinning room table.

"What happened mate?" He questioned.

He pointed at me and suddenly Trent realized what he needed to do.

"C'mon Bec lets go!" He called grabbing a coat for me.

He grabbed my hand without the bandage on it and led me out of the door. Trent led me to a taxi and we travelled to the hospital.

(Trent's POV)

The taxi ride wasn't too long and Rachel and I just chatted the whole time. The taxi driver kept turning back and checking Bec out really inappropriately.

Once we arrived at the hospital the taxi driver got out of the car and went over to open the door for Bec. I got out of the car as well and went up to the taxi driver to pay for the ride. I paid and turned around and escorted Rachel into the hospital.

I heard a slapping noise and then I heard Rachel gasp. She turned around and started yelling at the taxi driver.

"What the Dickins was that for?" She yelled.

"Your hot!" He stated before running off into the taxi.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He slapped my arse!" She yelled out.

"That bastard!" I said.

Rachel linked arms with me and we headed into the emergency because we needed to get her stiches in.

I signed the forms and we headed into the waiting rooms to wait for the doctor to come and get her.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Anyone who has a funny or nice comment I will deicate the chapter to you!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx