Chapter 20: Punishment

(Trent's POV)

OMG she is actually crying right now.

"You made my girlfriend cry" I said to Will.

"I am so sorry Rachel I was just having a little joke around" Will stated grabbing her out of my arms.

(Will's POV)

Oh I feel so bad now that I have made Rachel cry.

I grabbed her out of Trent's arms and cuddled her into my chest.

"I am so sorry Rachel I was just having a little joke around" I stated stroking her hair.

"Wait girlfriend?" I questioned.

"As of this afternoon" Trent answered.

"Ow congrats guys you are really cute together" I told them.

"Hahahahhahahahahahahahha you guys thought I was actually crying" Rachel burst out into laughter.

"Rachel that's not cool" I said to her.

"Hahahah you guys feel for it bad" she laughed.

"Now you have to be punished" I said to her as I looked at Trent and gave him eye contact.

"Now" Trent said as he held her down.

"Sssss-top pleassse" she said in between laughs as we were still tickling her.

"Only if you say Trent and Will are hottest guys ever and they are so damn sexy" I stated.

"Never" she said.

"Well then Trent you can have the pleaser to tickle her" I replied.

"Oh ok then stop Trent and Will are hottest guys ever and they are so damn sexy" she said.

"We know" Trent and I said at the same time.

"Hahahah jinx" she said trying to get out of our grips.

"Alright Can we watch movies before the others get home from shopping?" I asked.

"Yeah sure I dibs Will as my snuggle buddy" she laughed jumping up for a piggy back.

"Heyy" Trent wined.

"Sorry mate I think she loves me more" I laughed.

"I love Trent more but your cuddles are better" she said.

"Oh I am offended" Trent said in a girls voice.

"It's ok babe I will cuddle with you then, don't want you getting all jealous now do we" she said tapping his nose.

(Trent's POV)

Rachel ran into the lounge room and put a DVD into the machine whilst Will and I got food and drinks.

"Want me to get a six pack from the bar?" Will asked.

"Yeah sure" I stated whilst he web and got the beer.

"What movie are we watching babe?" I asked while waiting for the popcorn.

"The internship is that ok?" She asked.

"Yeah sounds great" I stated.

Will came back from the bar and the popcorn was ready and we watched the movie. At about 7 the others walked through the doors with lots of shopping.

.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Sorry for the late updates I was in China and the wifi wasn't very good.

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx